• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Premium feature idea: Somebody takes Brad to the first night of an improv lesson where he learns to never say no to a suggestion.

edit: Could have sworn I was typing a new post, not editing:

Jeff's initial "Is Space Engineers done?" was exactly my reaction to hearing about Medieval Engineers. I keep thinking about trying it, but I don't really have any idea what the game will be when they decide to stop working on it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
He's literally the worst.

He's not, he just hits a wall while deciding what to do. It's most evident when he's doing the long streams and doesn't have anything planned and gets paralyzed by choice. We've all been there but when you're on camera and somebody gives you an idea to move things forward, taking it is generally the best option.

Brad's indecisiveness did lead to one of my favorite QL deaths ever, the Dante's Inferno collapsing column.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-dantes-inferno/2300-1911/

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Okay this might be like that gorilla basketball experiment, but did anybody else not notice that girl until she laughed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom