• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MG Scanlon shirt reminds me of this:

Me%2C_Myself_and_Irene_Posters.jpg

I like the changes in Mario Kart 8. You can only have one item at a time, the blue shell and lightning bolt don't show up as often, and first place can actually get useful items.

Haven't you only been able to get one item at a time since DS? Or do you mean that you can't get another item while you have another one equipped (shells, bananas, etc.)?

I thought you said the item handling was better

That is better. The person in first place cannot horde an extra item as a shield. They need to take a risk every time they want to get a new item. Therefore, it's easier to hit the person in first place. Following from that, the overpowered items do not need to appear as often to keep the race competitive. So the races are more interesting without feeling super unfair because you're not constantly getting reamed by lightning bolts, blue shells, etc.

TraBuch

Banned
Holy Crap, Lisa is a looong game. I'm over 15 hours in and feel like I have at least a few hours left. Possibly the best $10 I've spent on a game in a while.

Megasoum

Banned
Ugh... so both Alex and Dan are going full on wrestling bullshit on Twitter... I'm seeing all those tweets since I follow them both... Can't wait for PAX to be done.

The fact of the matter is son that I am going to go into the paxmania brother and kick ass from one end of the universe to the other dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom