• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to point out that Butthole Mask was originally discovered by ME, a person followed by that press sneak fuck Dan Ryckert, a day before the game came out

https://twitter.com/ColdmanHot/status/566001853247537153

I'd like to point out that you didn't make the thread, god damn it

I'm compiling a thing from the behind the scenes video...

if a picture is worth a thousand words, and the tyson video is 60 pictures per second

so wait how many dollars is a thousand words worth because they might break even

BTW today is Powerbombcast time.
wwe-vader_display_image.jpg

Zaph

Wtf at this DOA ql

The only way it makes any sense is if there's some platform limitation of having two technically different versions of the game be compatible with each other as a single entity? The PSN store front can't detect your version (disc or f2p) and just throws everything at you?

FStop7

Banned
Fame Douglas was the leader of the Dead or Alive Tournament Executive Committee: a large and successful international weapons company.

I need for you to read this sentence and carefully consider it.

komplanen

Next week is looking a little too good to be true.

Demo Derby
Unplugged
UPF

Three Premium videos and who knows what we'll get on top of those.

Man, the microtransactions in this DOA game... what a mess.

Theres like 400+ costumes on the disk though, and $40 bucks gets you all the actual content

Yeah. At least the game part of it is pretty good. DOA is probably my favorite 3D fighter over Tekken or VF. I've always favored the combos and momentum of the DOA series.

same. It's the only 3d fighter that i've ever clicked with beyond "lets just push the buttons and see it happen"

Myggen

Theres like 400+ costumes on the disk though, and $40 bucks gets you all the actual content

But when one of the online packs is about $100 (or $90, or whatever), does $40 get you absolutely everything? Because, what's the point of that super expensive thing then?

i don't have high hopes for the pc port.

Rumors are it is based on last gen version + 3 month delay for online

but the mods will make up for it

ohh yeahh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom