• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebetite

Banned
I was kind of lukewarm on Demo Derby before, but Jeff was just the right bullet to make it work for me. I hope he continues to be a fixture in the series.

Tan

Why did this dude write 'Advisory' 'Advisxry' there's an O on the playstation controller what are you doing

Demo Derby is the best feature on the internet.
"That's not a Madden thing, you're just tackling a scarecrow."

oh my god I'm crying

Lelcar

- The golf part of Mary-Kate and Ashley's Crash Course looked pretty cool.
- Jeff breaks out his stoner character.
- Jeff makes a Final Fantasy X reference.
- Dan is repulsed by Harlequinn.
- Daffy Duck is going to teach you how to use the bush.

- The golf part of Mary-Kate and Ashley's Crash Course looked pretty cool.
- Jeff breaks out his stoner character.
- Jeff makes a Final Fantasy X reference.
- Dan is repulsed by Harlequinn.
- Daffy Duck is going to teach you how to use the bush.

Despite all his big claims, turns out Drew didn't know how to move in the bush, after all.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I never played black monday, but the first getaway game was really good.

I always found Harley Quinn weirdly attractive when he pops up in things. I am usually not weird about stuff like that, but her weird personality and insaneness as is kinda of compelling.

I also think WWE Divas are instantly more alluring when they are turn heel.

I'M NOT WEIRD.

Zaph

I always found Harley Quinn weirdly attractive when he pops up in things. I am usually not weird about stuff like that, but her weird personality and insaneness as is kinda of compelling.

I also think WWE Divas are instantly more alluring when they are turn heel.

I'M NOT WEIRD.

MnWfKRW.jpg

;)

Jintor

i always liked the bruce timm version in civvies, but bruce timm is basically a pinup artist who somehow managed to wrangle himself control of the entire DCAU

i always liked the bruce timm version in civvies, but bruce timm is basically a pinup artist who somehow managed to wrangle himself control of the entire DCAU

"basically" is being cautious with your words. he is literally that, and that's why he's kind of awesome.

I looked up HQ's voice actress one day and saw that she's like 60 and that bummed me out for some reason.

"basically" is being cautious with your words. he is literally that, and that's why he's kind of awesome.

I looked up HQ's voice actress one day and saw that she's like 60 and that bummed me out for some reason.

Tara Strong has taken over as Harley Quinn's voice actor now.

She posted this photo the other day of herself in Harley Quinn cosplay

harleytara-copy.jpg

Jintor

tara strong is nuts. probably in a good way?

also we all know why bruce timm managed to take all of the dcau, it's because he's awesome.

Myggen

I searched "Tara Strong" in Google to find out who she is, and Google's first suggestion is "Tara Strong bust size". Stay classy, internet.

Zaph

Relevant news-y stuff from the Jartime:

• They seem serious about a Big Live Live Show this year. Beginning the planning now.
  • Jeff still going through applications, but setting up an interview with someone who looks promising.
  • Site numbers continue to look good. Really good.
  • Engineers are working on the site, but backend improvements.
And a warning...

JUviBXo.gif

Myggen

Haha. Maybe I try to find out about bust sizes in Google more than I thought, even though I'm gay and have no real interest in that kind of stuff? The more you know!

Relevant news-y stuff from the Jartime:

• They seem serious about a Big Live Live Show this year. Beginning the planning now.
  • Jeff still going through applications, but setting up an interview with someone who looks promising.
  • Site numbers continue to look good. Really good.
  • Engineers are working on the site, but backend improvements.
And a warning...

JUviBXo.gif

Jeff is the best boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom