• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
The hate for Twin Snakes because of "anime" is irrational. It was ridiculous anime before and ridiculous anime after.

Now, messing with the soundtrack and game-breaking control changes? I can get behind those complaints.

LiK

The hate for Twin Snakes because of "anime" is irrational. It was ridiculous anime before and ridiculous anime after.

Now, messing with the soundtrack and game-breaking control changes? I can get behind those complaints.

Changing the OST was unforgivable.

def sim

Nah I don't want snake turning into Gray Fox.

The rest can be as anime as it wants. It's a lot of fun that way.

I really want to see more remote content from giant bomb, not even crazy stuff like the iceland trip but like exploring more local California gaming events and curiosities

Megasoum

Banned
What are you, Meat Loaf?

I mean...

Bat_out_of_Hell.jpg

Brashnir

There has been like 7 minutes of videogame in the first two episodes of MGS3.

I guess what I'm saying is I just realized that MGS and Film and 40s are basically the same thing.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
There has been like 7 minutes of videogame in the first two episodes of MGS3.

I guess what I'm saying is I just realized that MGS and Film and 40s are basically the same thing.

If they ever make it to MGS4 there will be entire episodes where the most control Drew has is the camera robot. It'll be like the first 10 episodes of the P4 endurance run over and over.

I'm not sure I want it to happen. Not only because MGS4 is so bad, but also because there aren't any narrow walkways or bridges I can think of. If Drew's nemesis doesn't make an appearance is it really Metal Gear Scanlon?

Hey Dan, if you're reading this: Don't underestimate the AP Sensor! In MGS3 especially, it's super helpful for locating enemies. Probably even more so than the Motion Detector/Sonar. Using it in first person you can pin point their location very easily. I think Drew will have a much easier time if he learns how to use it.

It would have also been very helpful for Strut F in MGS2. =P

Pattrikx

Neo Member
oh man GiantBomb/8-4 crossover episode, I wish it was gonna be 10 hours long, but 3 is still a hearty filling of some of my favorite people to listen to

FStop7

Banned
I'm trying to figure this out...

At GDC there is going to be some kind of big Project Morpheus event, possibly multiple Valve things, and who knows what else. Why would GB not cover this?

Myggen

At GDC there is going to be some kind of big Project Morpheus event, possibly multiple Valve things, and who knows what else. Why would GB not cover this?

They never really cover that stuff except maybe talk about it on the one or two late night shows they usually do. Also yeah, they couldn't have known any of that when they made arrangements probably months back.

Also Goldenroad, there's no GDC panel this year because they're going to PAX on Thursday. They usually do those on the last and sometimes second to last day of GDC.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

They need to be asked awkward questions by awkward fans.

def sim

Vincent Caravella ‏@VinnyCaravella 1m1 minute ago

Pinto Bean doesn't have time for your opinion on DragonBall. Man, he's the coolest.

b_nzg3sviaay6tbc1ut3.png

Teddified

Hopefully Vinny tries to explain DBZ's story again. I just watched all the DBZ quicklooks again not too long ago and him fumbling his way around the story is just hilarious.

He always seems to be stuck/confused on the GT Goku thing where he becomes a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom