• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berna

Not sure if this is too much of a personal question or not, but do we know if Dan is close to his mum, or something happened there?

Because I don't think I've ever heard Dan mention her once.

Isn't the Dreamcast bet between Dan and his mom (told in the podcast, something about "no way the TV is on CBS, Dan" "yes it is, mom, I'm right in front of it" "ok, if it isn't, you'll do chores for X months, if it is, I'll give whatever you want" "ok, a Dreamcast then")?

Brashnir

Not sure if this is too much of a personal question or not, but do we know if Dan is close to his mum, or something happened there?

Because I don't think I've ever heard Dan mention her once.

The egg whites story includes him calling her, so I don't think there are any problems there.

edit - ^ That too ^

Liamc723

Isn't the Dreamcast bet between Dan and his mom (told in the podcast, something about "no way the TV is on CBS, Dan" "yes it is, mom, I'm right in front of it" "ok, if it isn't, you'll do chores for X months, if it is, I'll give whatever you want" "ok, a Dreamcast then")?

The egg whites story includes him calling her, so I don't think there are any problems there.

edit - ^ That too ^

Ah yes! I forgot about those 2 stories.

leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

repeater

Dan and Paul told a story on their podcast about this hot girl at a bar telling him that exact same thing. Poor Paul =[
Yeah, I know - I'm joking.. :p
In my book, Paul's still a handsome man!

I keep hearing Brad as saying "self-flatulating".. Can't unhear it now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom