• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

convo

What the fuck is Brad swinging around in that quick look, that blunt thing is terrible,get a better weapon please Brad! I might not get through this one.

I wouldn't say that the guy is that prolific. He's Chris Redfield and Ezio, and Batman in the Batman game nobody cares about. I hadn't heard the name before now tbh.

edit: Oh, and Sonic from 2010-present. What a gig that must be! :p

i was about to say, how dare you not know who Sonic the hedgehog's current voice actor is

Myggen

i was about to say, how dare you not know who Sonic the hedgehog's current voice actor is

With all the post 2010 Sonic games I've played and enjoyed, it's crazy that I don't recognize the voice!

What the fuck is Brad swinging around in that quick look, that blunt thing is terrible,get a better weapon please Brad! I might not get through this one.

Watch the fight(s) from about the 32 minute mark at least!

So I got done with MPP3 and wow, is the response to that the biggest overreaction to a Giant Bomb video ever or what? I read comments saying people couldn't watch through the entire video because they thought the duders were going to start hitting each other. And what I get is the regular Dan X Brad antagonism and Jeff hating the game like every other Mario Party game before it.

I don't see why they wouldnt do MPP4 considering they've come this far.

Nah it's not the biggest overreaction. Just last year we had the Greg Miller thing at E3. And Metro I guess.

Xater

So I got done with MPP3 and wow, is the response to that the biggest overreaction to a Giant Bomb video ever or what? I read comments saying people couldn't watch through the entire video because they thought the duders were going to start hitting each other. And what I get is the regular Dan X Brad antagonism and Jeff hating the game like every other Mario Party game before it.

Nah it's not the biggest overreaction. Just last year we had the Greg Miller thing at E3. And Metro I guess.

No idea where you have seen such overreaction. I only noticed people in here being surprised by how angry they could still get at Mario party and that's about it.

Not sure anything beats when Vinny got upset at everyone ignoring him and then flagrantly ended his session on UPF in frustration.

It's ok, though, because he walked into the office that next Monday morning and handed HR his new business card.

Giant Bomb New York Video Producer.

That's what the card said, in case you were wondering.

Bacon

I didn't see any overreaction like what you're describing. Some people said they were tired of the series after watching it but that's as incendiary as the comments got.

For some reason I ended up reading the comments on GIANT BOMB DOT COM.

Ahh, I never read the comments over there so I guess that's why!

fuuuuck mario party 3 is 4 hours long even with speed up to fast now?

worth watching it through?

i had it on while doing other things because there's only so much sighing and declarations of non-fun that i could take before it became a bit much. They need to set the speed to high from the get go and tell drew about the lamp.

convo

You guys watching Mario Party could just download the video and play that at double speed if you want to save time.

Kirlia

Banned
It has a lot of stretches where little happens, but it's worth it.

It picks up about midway through or so, when
Drew starts breaking and Jason eventually takes his place for about half an hour. And also Brad gets great luck. And then bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom