• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes yes yes yes

brad finally using his powers of obsession for good

Finally #TeamBrad

Also watched the MH4U training video with Jason, it sounded like they want to do a coop session for the next video. Be awesome if it became a video series. Also remembered Drew chiming in from the control room with questions...

Yay Monster Hunter video! Yay Brad playing it a bunch!

Oh god Brad sort your Item Box.

Haha yeah this was my thought the whole time. He even pressed the sort button towards the end but then didn't confirm. To be fair, I played MH3U for like 20 hours before I realized I could sort with a simple button press.

Xeteh

I haven't watched the Teach Me Monster Hunter video yet but as someone who knows nothing about the games but has a copy of MH3U for the WiiiU sitting here, would whatever Jason teaches translate to the older game?

I haven't watched the Teach Me Monster Hunter video yet but as someone who knows nothing about the games but has a copy of MH3U for the WiiiU sitting here, would whatever Jason teaches translate to the older game?

Yep. They didn't really explore the new jumping and mounting features exclusive to 4U so you can apply pretty much every tip Jason gives to 3U too

Jokes on you. Monster Hunter 4 is a wrestling game.

If I can't even do this to a Rathios then its not a wrestling game

scotty-2-hotty-the-worm-o.gif

Jeez that Monster Hunter video. Here's a few tips:

- Tap L to swing the camera behind you. You should learn to subconsciously tap L a lot when running around. Helps a LOT for 3DS uses without a n3DS or circle pad pro.
-Prepping items is important before each quest, because it gets you items you need for the hunt, and clears your space to loot items. Which goes to the next tip
-Item Sets. New and super good addition. Prepare a good set of items you want to take on every mission (potions, well done meat, whetstones, paintballs, pickaxes, and nets) then save it as an Item Set. Before each mission you can load this set and it will 1. give you the items you need and 2. put away all the excess items you have on you. So all the loot you got last mission is easily unloaded this way.
-Any time you look at an item list (in the box or in your personal inventory) tap X and confirm to sort items. Just do it every time you look at items. Helps a lot.

"three" tips that should help a lot.
Going in blind with no help that's to be expected.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I was pretty surprised to see Alt+F1 on my premium feed this morning! I should check that more often. Sweet! I never watched a race last season, but I listened to every podcast.

Nyyyyyoooowwwww!

Lijik

If I love a game I tend to finish it and I find it strange?

I dunno theres games I love that I dont finish. Like, i enjoy my time with them so much that if I dont finish them I feel confident enough that the leftover time is good and theyre saved away for a rainy day because another good game comes along.

I just got the Hotline Miami 2 soundtrack in the mail and it is HOT. I'm now absolutely pumped for the game.
mines coming tomorrow, im really excited!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom