• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

Now that the post-PAX week is practically gone and weekend's content is locked in I would like to officially announce that Giant Bomb (.com) has beaten the curse of No-Content-Pre-And-Post-PAX that haunted them for so many years.

Tucah

you speak so well
A little disappointed it ended right as it seemed like Paul was getting really comfortable but it was a good UPF after a bit of a slow start.

Yeah, and a lot of it was spent on Darkest Dungeon which, although it seems cool, was kind of a waste considering Paul was in town.

Darkest Dungeon seemed interesting, but not a game for UPF, it seemed like it should have been a QL, but I think I heard Brad say Alex is doing one next week. Cool art style and concept, just not my cup of tea. It seemed overly complicated

daydream

Banned
I'm gonna wait till they finish the season but I'm definitely playing Life Is Strange. My excitement took a hit once the time rewinding mechanic popped up but otherwise, I'm on board - from what I've seen, at least.

This is the S-E I can get behind, something was bound to stick eventually.

Also, I ordered my copy of that Puyo Puyo Tetris earlier (Vita). I'm challenging y'all to a throwdown once it arrives!

Xeteh

I fucking love Dan, ever since he's joined GB he's tried so hard to just make a ton of content happen... He's awesome.

Chuck

Still without luck
Life is Strange seems exactly like Remember Me. Neat ideas and poor execution.

The writing is a disaster too.

fleck0

Nice to see a Besiege quick look coming on Monday. I posted this dumb gif in the thread this thing only took 5-10 minutes to put together.

ivzzY6AL1Khvn.gif

Just mash a button and spikes come down.

justjim89

I just started UPF and Brad just described one of his characters as a highwayman. I'm disappointed Paul didn't say something to the effect of "That doesn't look like Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, OR Willie Nelson!"

Ketch

I just started UPF and Brad just described one of his characters as a highwayman. I'm disappointed Paul didn't say something to the effect of "That doesn't look like Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, OR Willie Nelson!"

He did! Pretty sure he mentioned willie nelson and drew cracked a smile.

Myggen

Paul UPF was good. The guy's a natural talent.

I'd say UPF is under two hours more often than over.

Yep, I'd say 1:50 or so is the average.

Anyways, looking forward to watching UPF (and Demo Derby!) today. After an insane week at work I went to sleep half an hour before UPF started last night.

GolazoDan

I'm an hour and a half into Mario Party Party 3 and I'm really worried about Jeff.

At first I thought he was kinda putting this one. Now? Not so sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom