• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=983000&page=1

8jXWpK5.png

komplanen

Can someone explain to me how a number '2' in a Sony trailer is confirmation for a Rising 2? It doesn't even have the same logo type than 1. I am confused.

---

Dan: "That's corn. Corn grows out of the ground. So does wheat. And grapes... grow on vines.
Drew:"Yes...?"

komplanen

I agree with Dan that the music is complete shit on the in-line game. But I guess as an ICP fan I can't really talk much about music...

I just paid actual real world money for Driveclub. I feel like I've let Jeff down :(

Granted it was a bundle (PS4 + TLoU, Driveclub and LBP3) and I'm probably selling the game when it arrives, but still.

komplanen

I just paid actual real world money for Driveclub. I feel like I've let Jeff down :(

Granted it was a bundle (PS4 + TLoU, Driveclub and LBP3) and I'm probably selling the game when it arrives, but still.

I bought the same bundle and got to say Driveclub is pretty fucking good. At least play a few rainy laps on the Renault Dezir.

AngryMoth

Just got to the part in mario party party where brad gets 500 coins. This video is hilarious. Although they (except Dan) do seem to suffering greatly. I wonder if they will give up or if they will really make it through the whole series. They're gonna end up like those guys that did the grown ups 2 podcast for a year.

Btw what does GB gaf actually think of the mario party games? I'm with Jeff, they are complete fucking trash.

edit: haha wow I have never seen drew so agitated

komplanen

Btw what does GB gaf actually think of the mario party games? I'm with Jeff, they are complete fucking trash.

Never played any of them but I definitely want to now that I've seen the GB videos. Too bad I don't have any friends IRL to play with and there's no online play :-(

And yea Drew lost his marbles this episode.

Omnicent

Never played any of them but I definitely want to now that I've seen the GB videos. Too bad I don't have any friends IRL to play with and there's no online play :-(

You got to play MP with like minded people. In colleghe we'd have MP nights, where we'd get beer, play 50 turns and 100% try to fuck everyone over. The salt and laughs is what makes it great (though thats probably more to do with who you play with than the game itself).

Also make up drinking rules which can turn things pretty crazy. Basically MP + Beer can be awesome, though it probably wouldn't be a PG stream at that point lol.

MP without any drinks does kind of suck though (especially on 50 turns)

AngryMoth

I never owned any of them but played them at friends houses when I was young and then with housemates at uni. It's one of those things where cos I didn't own it myself they were always better at the mini games and I never really understood what's going on so I always lose, which might be the main reason I hate it.

danm999

I don't think they're good games at all, but I think they're amazing catalysts for social catastrophe. Kind of like how Monopoly can destroy friendships, Mario Party is the digital version of that.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Apparently they missed some features and interviews on this demo disc.

FUCK THIS FEATURE ITS INTEGRITY IS FUCKING RUINED. RUINED.

SmithnCo

Just got to the part in mario party party where brad gets 500 coins. This video is hilarious. Although they (except Dan) do seem to suffering greatly. I wonder if they will give up or if they will really make it through the whole series. They're gonna end up like those guys that did the grown ups 2 podcast for a year.

I enjoyed them as a kid, mostly because it was fun to fuck people over. That's pretty much the only reason to play them because the minigames are mostly awful.

Myggen

This Demo Derby is great. That was just such a fantastic idea for an ongoing video series, and having Jeff on to drop some random trivia is all the better.

edit:

Apparently they missed some features and interviews on this demo disc.

FUCK THIS FEATURE ITS INTEGRITY IS FUCKING RUINED. RUINED.

I take it all back, shut down the site.

edit2: Gonna repost this GBxPersona artwork from Reddit since it got buried as the last post on a previous page:

There are people out there willing to defend sum 41? Wow

Hey man that early Sum 41 aka All Killer No Filler is legit

Let's forget about the rest. The lead singer for the past few years looked like he went straight to shit for a while. A friend of mine actually saw him in a restaurant (which later burned down for mysterious reasons) recently and said he's been getting better... I guess.

The only Sum 41 moment you need to know is in Godzilla Final Wars when Godzilla wrecks the shit out of Zilla (the American 'godzilla') a Sum 41 song is playing in the background.

GolazoDan

Can someone explain to me how a number '2' in a Sony trailer is confirmation for a Rising 2? It doesn't even have the same logo type than 1. I am confused.

---

Dan: "That's corn. Corn grows out of the ground. So does wheat. And grapes... grow on vines.
Drew:"Yes...?"
header.jpg

metal_gear_rising_2_tease-600x337.jpg

Same font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom