• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're Euro's PAL!

Get out.

No but really, there seems to be a big (or at least enthusiastic) Eurovision following in Australia so they're being invited as a special guest for one time. They're not a permanent addition or anything, and it's the 60th contest so they get away with doing something silly like that.
Also: all this MH4U talk tempted me into buying a game.. so I finally ordered a copy of Ghost Trick :p
Have fun, that game is wonderful!

Yes sounds like a great episode and besides the NoNoNo I don't remember what they talked about. Started relistening and am already 45 minutes in.

Also: all this MH4U talk tempted me into buying a game.. so I finally ordered a copy of Ghost Trick :p

I don't know how you made that correlation aside from the fact that they're both Capcom, but HELL YEAH THAT GAME IS AMAZING.

All this Monster Hunter chat has me thinking about ordering it now as well, despite never getting along with 3 and me barely using my 3DS as it is (not much of a handheld gamer these days)

Seventy70

Man, watching the arcade game they played on UPF really makes me want a game where you are in a huge city and everyone has disappeared, so you can just go around interacting and fucking with shit. Like exploring buildings or throwing stuff off of the roof. Setting things on fire. That would be great.

On another note, I still can't believe Dan has never played Persona 4. It's the best game ever made imo and everyone should atleast give it a shot. This is coming from someone who doesn't give a shit about anime.

Man, watching the arcade game they played on UPF really makes me want a game where you are in a huge city and everyone has disappeared, so you can just go around interacting and fucking with shit. Like exploring buildings or throwing stuff off of the roof. Setting things on fire. That would be great.

I thought Gone Home would have that level of interactivity on a household scale, but it's actually just a nosy cleaning lady simulator.

Watching this...

DNnMHmM.png

I've had worse Saturdays

LiK

Haha, watching MGS3 Ep 5 and I'm finding this kinda hilarious. I think when this confusion happens, they should just look up a guide. This wasn't supposed to be Breaking Drew.

But I literally laughed out loud when he found the stairs. That was worth it XD

Haha, watching MGS3 Ep 5 and I'm finding this kinda hilarious. I think when this confusion happens, they should just look up a guide. This wasn't supposed to be Breaking Drew.

But I literally laughed out loud when he found the stairs. That was worth it XD

Stairs are the 2nd best secret boss.(Ladder being the 1st.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom