• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giant Bomb #13 | "D Has Come To."

1235.gif

Man... I really need to cut mayonnaise out of my diet.

I bet thats the key. Once Dan touches the stuff everything will fall apart.

seriously. The only thing missing for him to be a true real-life Homer Simpson is a trip to space.

Do we know for sure Dan hasnt put his name down for that Mars One mission?

LiK

when Jeff introduced Dan to P4G during the PSTV round-up, that only makes me wish there was a Golden Endurance Run with Jeff and Dan. The new cutscenes and content are so worth it....

LiK

Just to see Jeff's reaction to random self-insert tumblr fangirl and go "fuck this"?

yea, his reaction to the new character at the start cracked me up. Jeff had that wonderful WTF look.

man, i really hope Jeff played through some more of Golden after the initial first look. He's missing out on some of the funniest scenes in the game that weren't in the vanilla version.

Curufinwe

yea, his reaction to the new character at the start cracked me up. Jeff had that wonderful WTF look.

man, i really hope Jeff played through some more of Golden after the initial first look. He's missing out on some of the funniest scenes in the game that weren't in the vanilla version.

Some kind person giffed that for me if you want to search the GB thread from around then.

lol I finally got around to listening to the newest danswers, the Tom brady Comedian at the end was great at the end there.

"Nobody says to someone named Barry White, you know FUCK Barry white"

Dan is talking about it on Twitter, but it seems like his anxiety book will be up for sale on Tuesday if all goes well. Sounds like an interesting read.

What's up with the random "oh no we have to put on a concert!" interlude in P4G? That's the one thing I've seen of that version that makes me feel like they got kinda fan service-y with it.

Mully

I'm always weirded out when the guys make an appearance in this thread. It's like having a conversation about your sister while she's listening in from the stairs.

LiK

What's up with the random "oh no we have to put on a concert!" interlude in P4G? That's the one thing I've seen of that version that makes me feel like they got kinda fan service-y with it.

i didn't mind it. i thought it was pretty cute and it was a nice song.

when Jeff introduced Dan to P4G during the PSTV round-up, that only makes me wish there was a Golden Endurance Run with Jeff and Dan. The new cutscenes and content are so worth it....

When I watched that Playstation TV video, I felt that Jeff genuinely liked P4 with how he described the game to Dan, which was surprising given his general indifference to games like that and anime in general. I have no plans to watch the ER any time soon, but I am very curious to see how he came around liking that game.

Currently play Borderlands 2 which is a pretty good game and I really wise Destiny had anything close to the amount of content this had.

Sometimes the "Reddit humour" can be a little bit much but I like the light hearted tone overall.

If borderlands 3 copies some of destiny's stuff and adds a online hub for random players to hand out and team up and trade. A raid or two and tones down the "boner fart" jokes a notch I think they will have something really cool.

And if Destiny 2 just had a story....... characters.... more then 5 hours worth of missions.... more mission variety..... side stories...... A loot system that doesnt suck shit...... more enemy types... and more explorable areas with greater variety I think it would be a decent game.

When I watched that Playstation TV video, I felt that Jeff genuinely liked P4 with how he described the game to Dan, which was surprising given his general indifference to games like that and anime in general. I have no plans to watch the ER any time soon, but I am very curious to see how he came around liking that game.

Apparently Jeff has kind of always liked the Persona games since the PS1 and both Jeff and Vinny did like Persona 3 but just neither never completed it because its 80 hours long.

The origin of the Persona 4 ER was "we are both interested in this game but dont have the free time to devote to playing a 100 hour RPG. Lets do it for the website instead"

Megasoum

Banned
I've been hitting the "Random Quicklook" button on qlcrew.com for like 20min now... Guess it's time to re-watch the great GT5 quicklook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom