• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

Brad, Dan and Jason do official QL. Vinny and Alex do random video on it showing Vinny's character.

Calling it.

Would like to see an hour long QL with both Brad and Jeff/Jason and Alex/Vinny playing at the same time.

Brad and Vinny are looking to make some videos similar to the ones they did for DS2, according to Twitter.

Sure, that all sounds good to me. I'm happy to hear an east/west collaboration is possible, as well.

It's going to be excruciating those three days between US and UK release. Always a treat when we get it the Friday before rather than after.

Wasn't there some scuttlebutt recently about the general retail releases for games and media moving from Tuesday to Friday in the US?

It's going to be excruciating those three days between US and UK release. Always a treat when we get it the Friday before rather than after.

Wasn't there some scuttlebutt recently about the general retail releases for games and media moving from Tuesday to Friday in the US?

i hope so

why do we need to wait an extra 3 days!?

Mully

I like Drew but ugh, he picks some boring games.

Drew plays games I play, so I like Drew.

I'm surprised he hasn't checked out the BF2 mod Project Reality. I play that shit daily and it has accurate kit loadouts for so many different armies, plus it has DCS style plane and helicopter controls.

The concept of inexpensive weaponry is a bit scary, even if it is old weaponry.

frankly the kind of person who will buy a mosin nagant to then clean off all the cosmoline and set it up (a several hour to several day process) to then go kill someone... doesn't really exist. they're classified as antiques for more than just their age really

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1014517

yes

13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom