• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddified

About God of War 3 Remastered, I wonder if there is enough outrage they'll lower it $10 before release kinda like they did with TLOU Remastered.

Corgi

Banned
well TLOU remaster dropped to <$20 pretty quickly.

I guess same with most GOW games. Got the ultimate GoW ps3 collection for like $12 the week before the psp games expired.

Not sure if people care enough about a GOW3 Remaster for there to be that much outrage tbh.

Before I heard the price, I actually expected $50 or $60. I do think $30 would be a good price though. At $50+ I would pass on it without question (as I have it already on PS3), at $40 I probably will still pass depending on reception (and, again, the fact I own it on PS3). If it fell to $30, I would be much more likely to get it, especially with the July release, when game releases are few and far between.

Also, it should be noted the excuse that this is mainly for PS4 owners who never owned a PS3 doesn't hold water anymore, since PS Now now exists (at least in North America). God of War: Ascension is already there, as is God of War 1 and 2 HD (I think).

JackEtc

I'm trying to get hyped up for Bloodborne with some good ol' Giant Bomb content.

What do you guys think is the best souls-related content/series on GB? I know the two main series' are Breaking Brad (Demon's Souls) and Load Our Last Souls (Dark Souls). Which do you guys think is better, and would recommending watching? Is there another series or video(s) that are worth watching over one of those? Thanks guys!

Myggen

Before I heard the price, I actually expected $50 or $60. I do think $30 would be a good price though. At $50+ I would pass on it without question (as I have it already on PS3), at $40 I probably will still pass depending on reception (and, again, the fact I own it on PS3). If it fell to $30, I would be much more likely to get it, especially with the July release, when game releases are few and far between.

Also, it should be noted the excuse that this is mainly for PS4 owners who never owned a PS3 doesn't hold water anymore, since PS Now now exists (at least in North America). God of War: Ascension is already there, as is God of War 1 and 2 HD (I think).

Yeah, PS Now is a good point in that discussion for sure.

I'm trying to get hyped up for Bloodborne with some good ol' Giant Bomb content.

What do you guys think is the best souls-related content/series on GB? I know the two main series' are Breaking Brad (Demon's Souls) and Load Our Last Souls (Dark Souls). Which do you guys think is better, and would recommending watching? Is there another series or video(s) that are worth watching over one of those? Thanks guys!

I think Vinny's Dark Souls series is slightly better than Brad's Demon's Souls series, but you can't go wrong with either. I remember the Dark Souls QL being good too.

Both. You can't say no a series that has Vinny in it.

LiK

watching the P4 ER made able to watch Ryan in videos again cuz he was in several eps. P4 is a truly magical game.

Curufinwe

Breaking Brad. Rorie and the other guy bickering and having awful memories gets annoying on LOLS.

I think Vinny's Dark Souls series is slightly better than Brad's Demon's Souls series, but you can't go wrong with either. I remember the Dark Souls QL being good too.

TOwzkj7.png

Haunted

I was 100% sure the 5 Star Wrestling game would be a greenlight/early access title.

I was shocked to learn that it's an actual PS3 release.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I think I've watched no more than two videos with Ryan since he died. It still makes me very sad.

I hear that. Re-watching the welcome back tri-caster vid is breaking my heart right now. The banter is godlike. RIP Ryan. =(

That Condemned play through that Kessler did with Intern Steve is totally good. I remember thinking it was a crime that that got relegated to the YouTube ghetto when FarmVille was being put on the main site.

Wait, why isn't Ascension in that package too?

Who knows. Maybe because it has a bad reputation. That's the only one I haven't played because I've heard rotten things about it, but I'm so fucking sick of Kratos and ancient Greek myths that I probably wouldn't have bought a remaster anyway. Also, I'm not a fan of God of War III. II and Ghost of Sparta are way better.

Bacon

how do you do a video for a Final Fantasy game and drop a big spoiler

like HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN

what is the thought process

Didn't Rorie do that on the FFX HD remake Quick look too?

I vaguely remember people being unhappy with him after that video came out.

Didn't Rorie do that on the FFX HD remake Quick look too?

I vaguely remember people being unhappy with him after that video came out.

eh, that's an ancient game compared to FFT-0

for those who have played it, on a scale of 1-Aeris Dies with Aeris Dies being the highest: how spoilery is that QL really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom