• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I am a while behind, during the Simpsons game part, but this is a game I clearly remember renting multiple times also. I think it was mostly due to the game being incomprehensible and terrible and me just assuming I was missing something.

The preview image was Michael Flatley, presumably in tribute to St. Patrick's Day earlier in the week.
Huh, all of these years and I had no idea that "Lord of the Dance" was a title to a specific person. I need to go re-examine my understanding of every horoscope in the song again. Except the Ernest Borgnine one. I always knew that one.
In my heart.

Huh, all of these years and I had no idea that "Lord of the Dance" was a title to a specific person. I need to go re-examine my understanding of every horoscope in the song again. Except the Ernest Borgnine one. I always knew that one.
In my heart.
I'm Gemini and I'm pretty happy with mine (I've listened to that song so much. Going to see him twice this year on the tour!)

I remember seeing the Miiverse for the VC release of Spelunker and seeing people defend that game, as if it wasn't a game whose sole claim to fame (besides the dope song) was being bad.

It was mostly the people who buy literally everything and say they love it, but still.

Ketch

Someone needs to send in their old crap as a "tade in" and see if they'll send you a ps4 back.

GB OT 13 - I like squeezing it

Ketch

For the big live live show they should set up an obstacle course outside at night and see if Drew can sneak through without being seen.

tchocky

I guess this is the new permanent premium time

Demo Derby: Official Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 2, Vol. 9
Video - Tomorrow at 4:00 AM (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom