• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackEtc

He has his laptop open for notes too. guess we know who's reviewing it!
Not too big of a surprise. Brad hasnt reviewed a retail game since Sunset Overdrive.
Is Dan a fan of the previous souls games? I don't remember ever hearing him talk about them.

In fact, I haven't heard a lot of the guys talk about Bloodborne at all. You would think Brad would at least be hyped about it (although I haven't listened to this weeks bombast yet)

Is Dan a fan of the previous souls games? I don't remember ever hearing him talk about them.

In fact, I haven't heard a lot of the guys talk about Bloodborne at all. You would think Brad would at least be hyped about it (although I haven't listened to this weeks bombast yet)

During the last couple podcasts actually when they compare Monster Hunter control mechanics to DS, and Dan says DS is way better.

Dan liked the Souls games. if he's reviewing it, it's probably good that it's him since he seems to have the most drive to get through long games.

daydream

Banned
Drew was kicking ass in that bart simpsons game.

Who says drew can't play games?

hate to break this to you but he wouldn't have been able to progress to the next stage since he skipped all the things he had to paint (aka the suckiest part of the game)

but hey, he can fly planes real good, right?

hate to break this to you but he wouldn't have been able to progress to the next stage since he skipped all the things he had to paint (aka the suckiest part of the game)

but hey, he can fly planes real good, right?

he got farther than dan though

you take that back

don't make me stuff you with benadryl

Lelcar

I like when Jeff gets excited about Japanese stuff (context from the latest mailbag). I hope they're close to pulling the trigger for a Giant Bomb trip to Japan.

JackEtc

I like when Jeff gets excited about Japanese stuff (context from the latest mailbag). I hope they're close to pulling the trigger for a Giant Bomb trip to Japan.

I wish they could've got a chance to do the raid before Ryan passed. When he passed away it seemed like the idea got backburnered. It wouldn't be the same without him, obviously, but I think it's still an awesome idea and would love them to do it.

The entire concept of filming the whole thing and being in and out and having it just be this hectic clusterfuck is probably too unrealistic to pull off, but MAN it would be incredible if they made it happen.

daydream

Banned
no it's all mine

miiiiiine

jeff5fzj6a.gif

They should seriously just load up a vehicle with all those games they've been given and donate or trash them. You can kind of see and hear the disappointment when they get a package like that because surely between them and GS game vault they have multiple copies of all those games and they just don't have room for all that stuff.

I don't think I could handle working in that sort of mess at their office, the Brad/Jeff hobbit hole they share seems like a nightmare to get around in. For every 5 "my Gamestop won't take this crap so I will send it to GiantBomb" package they get one of those bitching Tokyo packages.

Ketch

Jesus christ this mailbag is giving me slight anxiety. CLEAN THE DESKS PLEASE

STOP SENDING THEM YOUR 'ADOLESCENCE'

it's pretty funny. I want to send them all my old shit with a letter explaining how they dont take it at gamestop any more and i'll take a ps4 in trade pls

daydream

Banned
They should seriously just load up a vehicle with all those games they've been given and donate or trash them. You can kind of see and hear the disappointment when they get a package like that because surely between them and GS game vault they have multiple copies of all those games and they just don't have room for all that stuff.

I don't think I could handle working in that sort of mess at their office, the Brad/Jeff hobbit hole they share seems like a nightmare to get around in. For every 5 "my Gamestop won't take this crap so I will send it to GiantBomb" package they get one of those bitching Tokyo packages.

Trashing them would be uncool, imo (not even because they were gifts but it'd just be a waste).

Surely the people sending these to GB would be fine with them doing a community raffle or something.

Ketch

Trashing them would be uncool, imo (not even because they were gifts but it'd just be a waste).

Surely the people sending these to GB would be fine with them doing a community raffle or something.

It's okay to throw garbage away.

Nobody wants most of that crap.

LiK

I really hate how someone started the trend of sending them all their old shit. I think it ends up giving them more work to do in tossing shit out, lol.

Also, stop sending them drinks in shitty packaging. XD

JackEtc

Holy crap the eye drops HAHAHA

How did he get all their emails? I thought they kept that shit pretty locked down. I've been trying to find a way to get in contact with Vinny about some business stuff in Manhattan, and didn't know any other way other than a PM on the site, which I doubt he'd ever see =\

hamchan

Dunno about you guys but every time I see something old, unused, super dusty, basically a super useless thing in the corner of a shelf I think of Giant Bomb and how much they would enjoy it.

Wunder

Watching the mailbag video. You guys making it sound like a tornado just ran through their office. Its not bad at all.

Nah its nothing different from what we've already seen, its just progressively getting worse and worse. There's just stacks of games and random ass shit on Jeff's desk. Where does he even do his work!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
My laser burned copy of Madden 07 just has Jeff's name all over it.
I wonder if they got my box of a dozen CD-RW 50 packs, four Gears of War: Judgement promotional 1GB USB drives, 3 cans of SHAQERGY energy drinks from 1997, a slightly water damaged April 1993 copy of Nintendo Power, homemade Nickelodeon GAK, some promotional iPhone 3S cases with art from The Wheelman, and that VHS copy of Naked Jugs of Thunder: Miami Midnights I sent them.

jaina

Holy crap the eye drops HAHAHA

How did he get all their emails? I thought they kept that shit pretty locked down. I've been trying to find a way to get in contact with Vinny about some business stuff in Manhattan, and didn't know any other way other than a PM on the site, which I doubt he'd ever see =\

It's just NAME@.... Your problem is WHEN do they get around to reading it. I guess Jason's new address hasn't been around for long, that's why he probably read the warning first. Or the warning mail is from engineer Regina. They prefer getting PMs on the site AFAIK, easier to keep track of.

Wunder

young brad is the best

edit: I love that Brad came up with the concept of the talk and play.

edit2: HOLY SHIT FRESH EGG TARTS?

I wish people would stop sending them all their unwanted junk. Especially when its stuff without anything interesting about it.

Also about UPF, the part where Dan is turning down the chocolate eclairs is amazing. Then Brad tells him its healthy and then later on he tells Dan they aren't and you can see that Dan was thrown off by Brad's lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom