• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised that Dan didn't remember (or mention) Regain being in MGS4:

WybyKMa.jpg

Especially after that Japanese commercial for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKhSH3pcg1U

*watches the new mailbag*

why did Jeff get sent a Sonic Boom comic when the other two Sonic comics are so fucking on-point right now oh jesus

AND LOOK WHAT'S COMING UP OH JESUS

Sonic/Mega Man comics are really good you guys

Man,

I went ahead and watched a MGS4 story playthrough on Twitch this week, the MGS Scanlon for it is gonna be weird.

Theres going to be whole episodes of just cutscenes!

JackEtc

okay, I need Cities: Skylines, finally I can build a big fucking city.

Screw you Sim City.

I want it so badly, but there's SO MANY VIDEO GAMES AND SO LITTLE MONEY.

Cities, Bloodborne, Hotline Miami 2, and Helldivers are all on my list of games I need to get. My 2 DS4s also now have fucked left sticks as of last week so I need to get a new one of those too....

My broke college student budget can't handle all this :(

hamchan

I'm afraid Metal Gear Scanlon 4 will consist of episodes that are just empty silence as they watch the excruciatingly long and boring cutscenes in that game.

Seventy70

I saw Pokemon Stadium in the mailbag. Someone needs to convince Dan to play the mini games during a UPF. They are like Mario Party without the BS.

FStop7

Banned
Hot questions for Dan: what kind of running shoes do you prefer? Are you feeling any wear and tear on your knees at the distances you're currently running?

JackEtc

Hot questions for Dan: what kind of running shoes do you prefer? Are you feeling any wear and tear on your knees at the distances you're currently running?

Not Dan, but sneakerhead here.

As far as running shoes, check out adidas' running shoes with BOOST (ultra boost, energy boost 2.0, etc). Boost is the craziest material I've ever felt in a shoe. It reacts like nothing else, and gives you response unlike any other material in a shoe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxRmUDX99BU (this is a video about their basketball shoes, but the same material is used in their running shoes)

I have a pair of adidas Pure Boosts (not a running shoe, but a casual shoe with a boost outsole) and when I wear them it literally feels like I'm walking with springs on the bottoms of my feet.

The Ultraboost is their current flagship running shoe that just released, and although it's pricey, you will feel the difference. I'd suggest going to a store and trying a pair of shoes with boost on. Walking around you'll feel it immediately. I've told many people about the material, and they are all instantly sold the second they put a pair of boost shoes on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom