• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tchocky

Sounds like Bloodborne is still very much a souls game.

Patrick Klepek ‏@patrickklepek 3m3 minutes ago
The skilled art of allowing a difficult Souls enemy to walk themselves off a ledge.

jay_sherman_critic_1994.jpg

convo

I would expect some chalice dungeon coop content but since no one knows at this point how to access it i don't think it will be covered in the quicklook

It is known but i will not trust Dan or Brad to know anything about that, they will completely forget that feature and not show it of and not see it if it's in front of them. And a human being is obliged to ignore Dan if necessary.

tchocky

Drew said there'd be more MGScanlon coming up right? Think we're getting any this weekend?

No, it would be on the schedule already. I think he was referring to content for the site next week. I do wonder if they will record an extra episode this week since Dan is going to Wrestlemania next weekend and will probably not be back to record an episode the following Monday.

Wunder

No, it would be on the schedule already. I think he was referring to content for the site next week. I do wonder if they will record an extra episode this week since Dan is going to Wrestlemania next weekend and will probably not be back to record an episode the following Monday.

poo poo

Just watching the second D&D video. Man, I understand what Dan is trying to do, but he seriously acts like a five-year-old kid at times, especially near the end. It's like he couldn't stand that Brad might get one over on his character, so he had to strike back even though it made no sense.

I dunno, I'm not mad at Dan, but it was irritating and wearing thin by the end.

Wrestlemania is in SF this year

Myggen

These days if a review isn't up on release day it's probably not happening.

That's not really true, GB reviews more games after release than on release day. Or it's at least 50-50 But yeah, they review less games than before and that's probably by design.

FStop7

Banned
Just watching the second D&D video. Man, I understand what Dan is trying to do, but he seriously acts like a five-year-old kid at times, especially near the end. It's like he couldn't stand that Brad might get one over on his character, so he had to strike back even though it made no sense.

I dunno, I'm not mad at Dan, but it was irritating and wearing thin by the end.

Agreed. Rorie needed to take control and he didn't... if they try another episode he'll need to get things on track and keep them there, quickly.

I took a tour of a USPS processing facility the other day and seeing the task at hand, it's a wonder we get anything in the mail at all let alone mostly correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom