• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Okay you nerds, what's the best and easiest way to make gifs? I know there's some good tools out there, but I can't find any reliable ones.

Ketch

If you like filling your house full of trash I bet loot crate is pretty great.

The only podcast advertised product I might actually consider is nature box, but only because it's free food for the first order.

Fevaweva

Okay you nerds, what's the best and easiest way to make gifs? I know there's some good tools out there, but I can't find any reliable ones.

type the word 'gif' after the word youtube in the address bar and it somehow goes to a webpage that lets you turn that video into a gif

Myggen

Thanks for the suggestions!

You're my favourite nerd, jimmy.

edit: I'm a gif making god.

giphy.gif

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
guys ive got a great gif of a guy cooking bacon on a gun anyone want to see it

Myggen

It honestly looked like a hostage video, "they are treating me well, and even let me play PS2 games.".

The early Gamespot video reviews are suuuuper rough, even Ryan and Jeff were bad on camera back then. But it's not surprising, they had no experience on camera and it was such an afterthought that they didn't get an opportunity to get better. Jeff mentioning that he tried to get the bosses to agree to send them to improv classes or something like that, which probably would've been a good idea.

Also interesting to hear Jeff talk about the infamous Kane & Lynch video review on UPF.

The early Gamespot video reviews are suuuuper rough, even Ryan and Jeff were bad on camera back then. But it's not surprising, they had no experience on camera and it was such an afterthought that they didn't get an opportunity to get better. Jeff mentioning that he tried to get the bosses to agree to send them to improv classes or something like that, which probably would've been a good idea.

Also interesting to hear Jeff talk about the infamous Kane & Lynch video review on UPF.

Jeff said he was doing a public access TV before that, so he didn't have much of an excuse.

Well at least those early reviews brought us the joy of seeing RoboBradley 3000 and Jeff "iller" Gertsmann.

tchocky

Jeff wants recommendations for amiga games.

What are the best Amiga games?

I want to take a longer look at the Amiga and what sets it apart today, but it’s hard to be impressed by what people seem to claim as the “best” Amiga games at this point, mostly because a lot of those games are ports and better or equal versions of the game were available elsewhere.

So if you care about the Amiga, I’m curious to know: what’s worth looking at in 2015? Are there versions of games that are historically significant? I see people talk about the quality of the Marble Madness port or Mortal Kombat II, but considering how easy it’s become since then to simply play the original versions of those games, the ports fall a bit flat. I owned an Amiga 500, but didn’t have access to a ton of games at the time.

So, then, I ask you: what are the best Amiga games? What should I definitely be looking at?

that ryan review of the gba version of smb3 always makes me smile

it's so stilted and he starts half of his sentences with "Super Mario Bros. 3"

Megasoum

Banned
All the wrestling stuff happening today resulted in me watching random WWE videos on youtube...

I never watched Wrestling... I never liked Wrestling....wtf is happening to me.

Scizzy

The video reviews were always pretty awkward. But, given the rigidity of the format and the need to give a monologue in a way that can match up with video, how could they not be? I'm really glad they're gone.

klonere

Banned
All the wrestling stuff happening today resulted in me watching random WWE videos on youtube...

I never watched Wrestling... I never liked Wrestling....wtf is happening to me.

i was you a few months ago

wrestling is pretty great plus the wrestling exchanges jeff and dan have are 100x better when you understand at least 50% of whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom