• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
the tutorial guy looks like this guy

solaire-of-astora-large.jpg

Myggen

I'm not sure if it was just the way Vinny did it, but on the haircut video it looked a bit thin in spots.

Dan even commented on him balding in the video, something like "it's gonna be this way in a few years" or something. He's lucky he can pull it off at least!

Zacagawea

I was just watching UPF and I couldn't look at Brad's hair and not laugh. He needed to take a trip down to Papa Vinny's Pizzeria/Barbershop a month ago. Rorie's unkemptness fits somehow but I don't think it's working for Brad.
still want him to be my dad though

Lelcar

Listened to the recent 404 Vinnycast. He can really carry a show with only two people. Someone get Vinny a regular podcast already, he's itching for it!

Also, can't wait for the new Demo Derby Dreamcast edition. I hope Jeff is still a main character for that series.

Dascu

unfinished for the (gaffer-made!) malebolgia

also, i can't wait to watch the site drown in souls content again, who needs diversity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh that's nice of them.

Dude who made malebolgia really loves his judeo-christian demonology.
Overlap between Dante's Inferno and Castlevania monsters.

Hah, that boss in the Malebolgia Unfinished seemed pretty useless.
Mini-boss/slash tutorial.

the tutorial guy looks like this guy

solaire-of-astora-large.jpg
Coincidence, I assure you.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I know right, the current best person on the staff to review Bloodborne, it's terrible! They should give it to Jeff to review obviously.

Now I wanna see a Jeff review of Bloodborne.

"The wet roads look okay, I guess, I don't know."

"I don't.. I don't.. I.. I... .. IT'S REALLY HARD!"

3?! 2 knocks me out for 8 to 10 hours. I would probably be out for 12+ if I took 3.

well I got kinda knocked out

woke up like 6 hours after I took em

went back to sleep

I'm in groggy mode

I blame my mattress. I did have a dream that Vinny and Dan were doing a PT QL, but I was in the game. And so was Leonardo Di Caprio.

Does gamespot really not have a podcast right now?

I think they finally have a decent lineup for the first time since the Jeff stuff went down so I would totally be down for a Danny-cast.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Uh-Oh, that Malebolgia-QL where Dan, ahem, shares his knowledge about the Souls universe doesn't really bode well for a potential Bloodborne review by him.

I'm not sure why the Malebolgia QL is making people think Dan won't like Bloodborne.

Yup, even though he doesn't care enough about the story to look up Youtube videos he liked DS2 and have spoken positively about the franchise before. It's gonna be okay, you guys.
Dan likes plenty of games where he thinks the story/lore is dumb.

shwimpy

fwiw, he gave darks souls 2 an honorable menton in his last year's top ten list. don't worry, he'll give it a fair review. if he even reviews it...

Yup, even though he doesn't care enough about the story to look up Youtube videos he liked DS2 and have spoken positively about the franchise before. It's gonna be okay, you guys.

I didn't even know item descriptions and NPC's had lore my first playthrough in DS1, but it was already a 10 for me. The lore just adds a new level of depth that the games don't need, but help make it even more amazing.

Myggen

I don't think there will be review on monday from GB

i don't think they will have finished it

Wouldn't be surprised. As I said, GB has rarely reviewed long games on day 1. I guess that's what you get when reviews aren't a priority and you don't have any dedicated reviewers.

I didn't see any Bloodborne stuff since Gamescom so I don't know anything about the coop but what if they will do a coop with Vinny on that live quicklook on tuesday?

I really wish one of them would get into counter strike go the way brad got into dota.

I'd like more stuff like this as well. Not necessarily CS or DOTA but just some regular content with a competitive game that someone on staff is passionate about. I was really hoping for more Street Fighter/fighting game stuff once I heard Jason was getting hired. Obviously Jeff loves all of that stuff too but I don't think he plays much of it regularly.

I didn't see any Bloodborne stuff since Gamescom so I don't know anything about the coop but what if they will do a coop with Vinny on that live quicklook on tuesday?

I would expect some chalice dungeon coop content but since no one knows at this point how to access it i don't think it will be covered in the quicklook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom