• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny's story at the end of the Beastcast about how Soul Calibur is ruining his life is a good reminder of these guys' dedication.

Now if only they could apply some of that dedication towards more Game Tapes 😈

Hjod

Banned
I loved Hitman and went for the Platinum in that game, learned the hard way that there is no Platinum in Hitman. But either way, great game and I can't wait for season 2.

Maybe we will get a playdate with Vinny, Dan and Alex playing each episode as they are released, or Brad and Jeff.

Jintor

by the way i noticed a best of giant bomb a while ago was also called squad, the one with ninjas.

hmm maybe it's time to watch a bunch of best of GBs with Austin in them

Tubobutts

All we have to do is tell Drew's patreon that we want to know more about the Old Games and the people who collect them in Petaluma.

repeater

Reminder that Jeff has literally busted his ass for his website.
RIP Butt City

Giant Bomb #29 | Gone From Siegfried to Nightmare

What an amazing Beastcast. It's been in a good place since Dan joined, but the chemistry those guys have with Austin whenever he is on is just something special. Thanks for a hundred (and one), guys.

oti

Banned
NEW FORMAT IDEA

DAN IS A DICK
In this video feature Dan plays Drawn to Death. Voice chat enabled. That is all.

Zaph

I've been a bit busy, which is the stream before GBEast's rock&coins stream you're thinking of? Live TITR?

Yup, the double-fakeout live Soulcalibur. Doubt watching the VOD is as good, but still, TitR is the best new feature since Demo Derby.

Catvoca

Banned
New Premium feature idea: Does Arms Have Legs? In which they keep playing Arms until they can scientifically prove whether or not Arms does indeed have legs.

West should do a TiTR of something; it's a really good format. That's really my only #content dream right now.

Oh and also a P5 Endurance Run. Because omg. It is so GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom