• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

So, is Alex a millionaire now?

20 minutes into this stream and he already has 200+ dollars!

EDIT: Also, this is the best stream to have on while working.

Hindl

At a certain point you can drown in the water you drink but water poisoning?

How does hat work

If you drink too much water (and this is an absurd amount that's nearly impossible) it drops the sodium level in your blood to dangerous levels. It's the reason IV drips isn't straight water, it's usually saline, which is water with some sodium in it

Hjod

Banned
At a certain point you can drown in the water you drink but water poisoning?

How does hat work

Wikipedia said:
Water intoxication, also known as water poisoning or hyperhydration, is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside safe limits by overhydration.

Under normal circumstances, accidentally consuming too much water is exceptionally rare. Nearly all deaths related to water intoxication in normal individuals have resulted either from water-drinking contests, in which individuals attempt to consume large amounts of water, or from long bouts of exercise during which excessive amounts of fluid were consumed.[1] In addition, water cure, a method of torture in which the victim is forced to consume excessive amounts of water, can cause water intoxication

Don't get any ideas..

chogidogs

I just bought Nier. Latest beastcast sold me on it. I was always aware of the multiple playthroughs but I didn't know it work the way they described it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
That Rick and Morty VR thing was cool. I wish I had space for VR and a VR machine

After that playdate I'm wondering if it's a good idea to take a fistful of the soon to be out of circulation £1 coins/first mint of the new design and stuffing them in a drawer for 20 years.

After that playdate I'm wondering if it's a good idea to take a fistful of the soon to be out of circulation £1 coins/first mint of the new design and stuffing them in a drawer for 20 years.

If you want to save them, go for it, it's a great start for a collection!

Just remember that a lot of the ones that Vinny said were worth money were like 100+ years old.

Hux1ey

Banned
Watching Alex play Hangar 18 on Playdate, is that an alternative version of the song? That definitely isn't Mustaine singing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've been watching BeyondTheSummit. I dont know what it is but CSGO is scratching that SC2 itch of 'dont play but like to watch'

that said, this big ass tournament with 100k plus viewers is being filmed out of a rented house. what the fuck valve

also energy drinks sponsoring a csgo tournament. isnt that like a lite version of steroid companies sponsoring a bodybuilding contest?

Wunder

I've been watching BeyondTheSummit. I dont know what it is but CSGO is scratching that SC2 itch of 'dont play but like to watch'

that said, this big ass tournament with 100k plus viewers is being filmed out of a rented house. what the fuck valve

also energy drinks sponsoring a csgo tournament. isnt that like a lite version of steroid companies sponsoring a bodybuilding contest?

It's not Valve, it's a specific style of tournament by BeyondTheSummit. See their DOTA2 tournament and Smash Summit, it has nothing to do with Valve. It's meant to be a casual tournament focused on player comfort

can't be worse than
3211243-1965746633-briUE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom