• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin retweeted this and I can't stop watching it https://twitter.com/skrongstyle/status/856927823302455298

I think it has replaced my go to Twitter video that I watch at least everyday, which was this one https://twitter.com/quintabrunson/status/705462240535654400?lang=en

Do any of you guys have a video that you love and watch multiple times every once in a while?

Ive been watching Jeff Kaplan from the Overwatch team perform All Star more than I should.

https://youtu.be/kMtFaZSR-s0

Tagyhag

How would you do that? Whoever survives the longest, wins?

Think it would just be better to have a 4man with Brad/Jeff/Vinny/Dan

Could definitely see them winning it at least once with that group.

They were technically handicapped in that stream since other people can go with groups of 4 and for that really close round they didn't fight anyone until after Vinny got run over.

Mr. F

Banned
I put off watching This is the Run for the longest time because I don't have nostalgia for Contra and thought it would be boring to watch the same game over and over again, but it's been really solid so far. Currently on ep6 and it's been a great show to have on while working, Vinny and Dan are super fun together.

Lunar FC

I don't have a mic :( but would love to try squad games at some point. But I know that a mic is pretty crucial for this game.

EDIT: But if anyone wants to add me on Steam I'll look into getting one ASAP! ID: ZombieWieners

I don't have one either. :( Think the port for it is busted on my pc anyway.

Edit: Vinny getting smoked right when he gets next to the car. ������

I don't have one either. :( Think the port for it is busted on my pc anyway.

Edit: Vinny getting smoked right when he gets next to the car. ������

Everytime Vinny and Jeff get together it's gold... That part with the buggy was hilarious.

hamchan

If you like the whole Justin Lin 3,4,5,6 Han era then 8 is like the ultimate betrayal of the characters and family concept.

Someone probably already said this, but going to two episodes a week for BitE would be perfect, since they can have a story day and a side shit day each week.

Hjod

Banned
Battlegrounds and Overwatch are games that are making me more and more positive about buying a computer, I have friends who play both, so it's getting hard to resist at the moment.

I really enjoyed the PUB-stream, but Vinny is enjoyable in everything he's in, especially when it's that kind of game, I think they should keep it fun instead of going all in to win, sure it would be fun to watch them win one but for me I would like them to have fun and mess around with each other.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Making sure vinny dies early so that he won't get in the way was them trying to win, tbf.

Vinny, a cameraman even in death.

Meneses

Someone probably already said this, but going to two episodes a week for BitE would be perfect, since they can have a story day and a side shit day each week.

Yeah, that would be awesome, especially since the rewards for doing the big side activities are great.

Cabaret is great all around and I need to see them beat at least one Real Estate opponent if only for the victory screen, and also for them to befriend the bowling lady and do the
turkey/chicken
sidequest.

Having two separate episodes would mean that people who find the side stuff boring (I can see it getting boring for some people, especially if there's not good banter from the duders) can just skip it and still have the usual regular episode, and people who are into it will enjoy it.

Win-win.

Hjod

Banned
Making sure vinny dies early so that he won't get in the way was them trying to win, tbf.

Vinny, a cameraman even in death.

Haha, I can see why Jeff would go with a strike first policy, never know what Vinny is going to do later on in the game, there were a couple of times when his iron sights hovered over Jeffs head.

Battlegrounds and Overwatch are games that are making me more and more positive about buying a computer, I have friends who play both, so it's getting hard to resist at the moment.

And you don't even need a powerful machine to run those two games.
1080ti or nothing.

Dany

Banned
Every time Rorie is on bombcast he talks about WoW. Every time Rorie is on bombcast he talks about WoW. Like...

I'm an hour and half into this motherfucker thinking we might escape scot-free but NOPE! Let's talk about the new WoW patch yall. 2017 is a banger.

strafer

Every time Rorie is on bombcast he talks about WoW. Every time Rorie is on bombcast he talks about WoW. Like...

I'm an hour and half into this motherfucker thinking we might escape scot-free but NOPE! Let's talk about the new WoW patch yall. 2017 is a banger.

Im happy someone the wow team talks wow, its still relevant.

1dzg0Kl.png

YES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WVkT5v5f24

Seventy70

I hope Battlegrounds becomes a regular feature. I'm not sure I would be interested in playing myself, but it sure as hell is fun to watch. Anything with the Vinny and Jeff combo is top tier content by default.

Meneses

I hope Battlegrounds becomes a regular feature. I'm not sure I would be interested in playing myself, but it sure as hell is fun to watch. Anything with the Vinny and Jeff combo is top tier content by default.

On the bombcast Jeff implied they could be doing more stuff with it.

Hopefully Vinny can be there everytime.

Hjod

Banned
And you don't even need a powerful machine to run those two games.
1080ti or nothing.

Haha, if I'm going to buy a pc I promise you I'll spend alot to get a good setup, it's more an issue of where to place it in my apartment, I have the space, but a desk, chair and pc will just clutter up the space. But I'm really tempted at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom