• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
zevmZbj.gif

dan seems to understand snapchat

edit: drew on Team GFB radio http://teamgfbradio.com/episode-133-mario-time/

Scanlaaang

robotrock

Banned
Likes Sonic ✅
Likes Kinda Funny ✅
Likes Rooster Teeth ✅
Likes Duke Nukem ✅
Likes Anime ✅ (I'm guessing on this one but come on)

that's me in a nutshell! It's like I'm exactly the opposite of someone who should be in the GBgaf thread, hah

So that Battlegrounds video just absolutely helped put a smile on my face after a disastrous three or so days for me. The dune buggy....just classic Jeff.

Also the new app for Xbox is great! The duder who did that should set up a tip jar or something. Id throw a few bucks his way for doing that.

KingKong

I played an hour or so of PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds and while its a cool idea, the game feels terrible to actually play. A lot of is netcode which can't be easy to fix with 100 players per game

this image explains a lot

I played an hour or so of PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds and while its a cool idea, the game feels terrible to actually play. A lot of is netcode which can't be easy to fix with 100 players per game

this image explains a lot

I really look forward to doing a custom game with a small group, wonder how different that'll feel.

robotrock

Banned
"can we get a hockey jersey" - jeff gerstmann every time he's skipping a potential persona 5 recording with vinny to attend a meeting

Hindl

I actually didn't realize there were people asking for hockey jerseys.

Jeff is the driving force behind it. Him and probably 5 other people will buy it

Why are hockey jerseys so expensive anyway?

Legit sports jerseys are expensive in general, most sports, including hockey, are around $150 for a jersey. Add in that's through the official NHL shop so there's probably additional costs since this'll be on a much smaller scale plus it's gonna be custom designs and shit and I can see it adding up

Mr. F

Banned
Brad pulling an email about someone's suggestion for the 30 SNES Mini games and Jeff immediately shitting on it was pretty great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom