• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes
They talked about video games. PUGB and clickers.

18096470_1350031095032447_6468750059545559040_n.jpg

Hindl

Just rewatched the PUBG stream and got to the part where Jeff runs over Vinny. The best part isn't that he runs him over. It's that he then goes back to finish the job and drifts over Vinny to end it

Yes
They talked about video games. PUGB and clickers.

And some prime #RorieStories

Man I just don't agree with the Mystery Science Theater opinions at all. I really wanted to like the new cast but it's so hard to get into. The second episode is really rough.

Megasoum

Banned
Just played a round of Battlegrounds... Was doing great, got good gear, got to the top 15... And then got one shotted by a crossbow to the head. No idea where it came from, completely silent too lol.

Just played a round of Battlegrounds... Was doing great, got good gear, got to the top 15... And then got one shotted by a crossbow to the head. No idea where it came from, completely silent too lol.
Yeah, I was surprised when I one-shotted someone. Didn't know how strong it was. Takes an eternity to reload, though.

It's kind of surreal to be able to actually understand the dialogue in Puyo Puyo Tetris, lol.

(...and even more surreal that it might have a better localization than Persona. Characters have these "identifiable personality" things.)

J_Viper

Bombcast is great this week. A nice return from the snooze-fest from last week, when Brad let it be hijacked by the two most boring dudes on earth.

And this has probably been answered a million times, but why hasn't Rorie been promoted to a full-timer?

Lunar FC

Bombcast is great this week. A nice return from the snooze-fest from last week, when Brad let it be hijacked by the two most boring dudes on earth.

And this has probably been answered a million times, but why hasn't Rorie been promoted to a full-timer?

Listened to half of last weeks pod today. Is this dude saying jif as much as possible just to annoy me?

Hindl

He's probably too busy doing all the support shit to devote himself to that fulltime

Joeku

Listened to half of last weeks pod today. Is this dude saying jif as much as possible just to annoy me?

Probably.

But those Idle Thumbs guys are anything but boring. Well, I guess they could be, if you see them as the NPR to Giant Bomb's Zoo Crew.

Hindl

Once I'm done all these big games, I'm getting the urge to start a new farm in Stardew Valley. I could just make a new save on Steam, but I think I may double dip on Switch. It'll probably release around the time I'm ready to play it too

Hindl

You don't think it'll be full release by year's end?

They're not that strict anyway.

Eh I could see this being one of those games in perpetual early access for like 2 years before they finally decide to say it's released. But yeah they could just make an exception

Man I just don't agree with the Mystery Science Theater opinions at all. I really wanted to like the new cast but it's so hard to get into. The second episode is really rough.

Give it until the 4th. If you still don't like it then, you probably won't like them. The third movie is where they get into the swing of what MST3K is, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom