• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bets on who the new hire is

Bets on whethere there will be a shitstorm

Bets on what Brad does all day

Wait scratch that last bet, Brad is a purveyor of fine space bananas and potatoes

Oh wow LOL at the comments to this tweet.

UXUCM4R.jpg

"Wait they need a premium level for a game site that is owned by a huge media conglomerate (CBS)? Indie site maybe, but not for corp. site."

ASKING THE REAL QUESTIONS

Megasoum

Banned
The opening to Prey where you get in the helicopter and the theme plays might be my moment of the year

I just played through part of the demo (not sure exactly how much left...
I just watched the video in my office
) but holy shit I was not expecting that... I'll have to play on a PC with mouse and keyboard but shit this is fucking cool!

hamchan

"Listen, DQH2 is really fucking good, I don't know what to tell you."

Pretty strong case there, Jason.

Hopefully we get someone who likes Japanese games at GBWest who is also eloquent.

The game has an 81 from 38 review on metacritic right now. Clearly there must be something there that makes it good and not just "good for those sorts of games", but Jason can't explain it.

Teddified

Prey does seem pretty neat, but that tense atmosphere might be too much for me it stresses me out too much lol.

Even Dead space 1+2 stressed me out a lot. I eventually beat them but I had to play shorter sessions and sometimes I would cheat with infinite health to get though a part.

Have you heard he hasn't even seen TFA??

If he's seen A New Hope he's seen TFA

yeah, how you like them 2 year old reheated mild takes

for real though that last Darth Vader scene in Rogue One was the most excited I've been about Star Wars in a long-ass time. Rorie was also totally right when he said it would've been way more effective if they'd cut that lame pun scene in the middle of the film.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like New Hope and Strikes Back

everything else is boring or awful. That said, I find the awful prequels more fun to watch than the boring new movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom