• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
KOTOR 2 is pretty great

I love love love that they may be transplanting a key element (primarily the "hey the dichotomy of jedi/sith may not be good for anyone's well-being" part) of that game's story into TLJ.

Don't get me wrong, I've still issues with the game - even with the cut content mod, Malachor is still one of its weakest aspects - but I never in a million years could have imagined its ideas being relevant again.

Just called my local Gamestop. They get 5 Switches a month?! WTF Nintendo? I'm in impulse purchase mode right now and they are wasting that opportunity.

I love love love that they may be transplanting a key element (primarily the "hey the dichotomy of jedi/sith may not be good for anyone's well-being" part) of that game's story into TLJ.

Don't get me wrong, I've still issues with the game - even with the cut content mod, Malachor is still one of its weakest aspects - but I never in a million years could have imagined its ideas being relevant again.

Give Lucas credit for already dismantling the idea that the Jedi Order was noble and great in the prequels. They were a bunch of complacent, dogmatic jerks who were basically used as tools by the Republic. This is just the logical conclusion of that.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So you're saying a story about both sides being bad with one side being a facist style government would be popular with today's youth?

So you're saying a story about both sides being bad with one side being a facist style government would be popular with today's youth?

I definitely think there's thematic comparisons to be made between the prequel Jedi/Rebellion in R1 and modern day Democrats, but if you think either are truly "bad" rather than imperfect as heck then you are fuckin insane

tis a joke, I know

Give Lucas credit for already dismantling the idea that the Jedi Order was noble and great in the prequels. They were a bunch of complacent, dogmatic jerks who were basically used as tools by the Republic. This is just the logical conclusion of that.

Lucas totally laid the groundwork, sure, but I still see KotOR 2 to be where that subtext running beneath the prequels finally burst into the foreground.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
C-YjMGUW0AAB22U.jpg:large

So uh

I can see neogaf fine on my phone, but my home internet cant load neogaf(and only neogaf.) wasnt like that yesterday

Any internet experts on solutions? I tried rebooting my router..

?

Is this sarcasm?

you weren't around when people were freaking out about Zelda: BoTW and the spoilers such as an island called eventide and the fact that you beat ganon at the end.(Note: Neither of these are spoilers, but people would freak the fuck out at the existence of both. Mostly the island.)

cordy

Banned
you weren't around when people were freaking out about Zelda: BoTW and the spoilers such as an island called eventide and the fact that you beat ganon at the end.(Note: Neither of these are spoilers, but people would freak the fuck out at the existence of both. Mostly the island.)

Ah, got it.

That's on me for not detecting sarcasm online lol.

Salarians

I feel like a weirdo for generally not caring about being spoiled (barring a few exceptions)

if anything, being spoiled about something has only made me more interested in it

What Remains of Edith Finch is pretty fucking cool. Interested to see what they'll be showing off for the QL. The more you don't know about the game, the better.

Salarians

1. why

2. why isn't the superior white/orange one coming to NA

What Remains of Edith Finch is pretty fucking cool. Interested to see what they'll be showing off for the QL. The more you don't know about the game, the better.
I liked The Unfinished Swan so I'm probably going to play it at some point

also want to play The Sexy Brutale and Cosmic Star Heroine

video games!

They all play in a squad together

Then in the last match of UPF

The only teams that are left are them, and a mysterious duo

the duo wins

and then reveal

'we're the new hires'

...but it just Brad and Jeff's voices, and the camera switches to...

"Jeff" and "Brad" on the couch taking off their Mission Impossible face masks to reveal that they're the new hires and we've been watching them all along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom