• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg0

Banned
GBE will finally have enough staff for a whole Mario Party...

Jeff B doesn't count, he doesn't have 5 hours to kill on a work day.

killroy87

Giant Bomb doing god's work, saving me money. Tumbleseed turned what was a must buy day one on switch to a hard "NOPE!"

Looks frustrating as fuck.

Nerokis

Now that Abby and Ben are around, I feel like I'm forgetting something. Wasn't there a guy at Giant Bomb who was into gunpla? Or maybe I'm mixing him up with this dude who kinda looked like Solid Snake? Can't remember. Suddenly it feels like my mind is too preoccupied with the future to think about the past.

still miss Austin and Drew, but it feels nice to see the crew grow again

TraBuch

Banned
I hope the fact that she's into improv doesn't mean we're gonna get even more improv segments that just go completely off the rails for like ten minutes.

Nerokis

I hope the fact that she's into improv doesn't mean we're gonna get even more improv segments that just go completely off the rails for like ten minutes.

You read my mind, and then proceeded to say the exact opposite thing that I was thinking.

God, I'm excited for the next Beastcast.

On the contrary, maybe she'll be able to fix those moments when Vinny tries to ramble his way into a joke/argument to the point that Alex and Jeff literally tell him "no."

Lol some people can't handle female body humor apparently.

I don't want to hear jokes about the smell of things that come out of Dan's penis either, for what it's worth.

On the contrary, maybe she'll be able to fix those moments when Vinny tries to ramble his way into a joke/argument to the point that Alex and Jeff literally tell him "no."

I hate to break it to you but the key aspect of improv is that you never reply with "no"

Greatness awaits

Which one of them will be the official GAF thread correspondent?

Whichever one is cool enough

Eh

Ehhb

styl3s

Wonder how long PUBG will be played. It's super fun to watch so I wouldn't mind a few more videos.
It should just be turned into a breaking brad where they play it every monday until they win.

while everyone is still alive

Abby seems really good!

Less excited by Ben, not because of anything to do with his personality but because I really wanted a fresh perspective and some new energy. I'm sure he will be good though.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this? He interned at the site ages ago. Hell, they were still a part of Whiskey Media. I do have an idea on what you mean by this statement, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

TraBuch

Banned
You know what was really gross? When Dan had an extreme closeup on his teeth and he was cleaning and it kinda made me sick. I could never be a dentist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom