• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

UPF is really good if you're there for it live. I don't watch every one, but I can see the appeal of it.

It's just really relaxing in a way that other features aren't.

Their production closet doubles as their streaming closet, doesn't it?

But, I'm not sure. Knowing nothing about the new hires or their positions, I'd assume both will be on-stream.

They have like radio studio set-up, but vinny managed to bring all the production into the recording so he could participate while still controlling stuff. Unsure if they'll revert back to having a production room or not

Mr. F

Banned
Hoping Ben helps with doing more new stuff at West and that the slew of premium stuff coming isn't just to look attractive to prospective subscribers like last time

If nothing else, I'm happy Ben will hopefully stop the ongoing revisionist "Sonic was never good to begin with" history that happens any time his name is uttered.

Wow this is moving fast. Time to skim the previous seven pages to see if something exciting happened since the last time I checked in.

Edit: Ahh! People!

Tagyhag

Very interested in seeing how they gel with the rest of the crew. Abby seems to be a perfect addition to Beast. I need to see Ben in action and hopefully he adds more excitement to West.

They have like radio studio set-up, but vinny managed to bring all the production into the recording so he could participate while still controlling stuff. Unsure if they'll revert back to having a production room or not
Oh, I didn't realise.

Vinny made a good choice, 'cause Beast wouldn't work without him there.
So like, did Ben's house actually burn down?

Was wondering that myself. It's kind of hard to read either way. (NinjaEdit: Welp.)

The introduction article is kind of this weird third-hand info that's oddly impersonal. I don't actually get why they didn't introduce themselves. (I'd guess it's because they're not technically ""working"" yet.)

Nerokis

Nice!

Very excited to see what these two add to the site. Also, seeing as curly hair is a pretty significant thing in my life, it's nice to see that represented once more in Giant Bomb. Maybe I'll write in an email asking for curly hair advice now.

faridmon

I really hope both of these people don't suck. Ben seems funny from the pictures, but I really hope Abby has great chemistry with these lot.

Experien

I recently started watching Giant Bomb on their YouTube channel and with their sale, been curious about premium.

What type of special content would the membership give me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom