• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Fuck me, I was just thinking of watching something else as I was a little bored of it and then I just heard "BAD HOUSE BAD HOUSE".

Scizzy

fgquj6i.png

Good man.

This reminds me how they talked about narcing on weed smokers in hotels last Bombcast and somehow didn't reference the "Ryan Davis is a narc" story, aka the best monologue in Bombcast history (tied with Vinny's story about how Mario would have to take ending the year of Luigi into his own hands).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How many people will turn on PUBG in here when it wins GOTY
This reminds me how they talked about narcing on weed smokers in hotels last Bombcast and somehow didn't reference the "Ryan Davis is a narc" story, aka the best monologue in Bombcast history (tied with Vinny's story about how Mario would have to take ending the year of Luigi into his own hands).

Jeff did reference it. It was pretty subtle.

Heyzoos Christ, that is depressing. It's like Madden at the top of the charts every month.

I'd say it looks like people are more interested in watching live content, and UPF just happens to be the only live show with a set slot and in "prime time," rather than that chart validating the quality of UPF.

The Persona QL is the only thing in the top 8 that wasn't live, right?

pizzacat

Banned

"turning into that guy"

was what was said

It'd never happen, but an amazing version of post-death spectating would be putting you back on Lobby Island with big Hunger Games screens to watch or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom