• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakara

I was super excited for that game until I played it. Man did my interest plummet after actually getting my hands on it. Same with Rocket League.

Not sure why you're namecalling OW and RL because this plays absolutely nothing like any other non Battle Royale game (and this is much better than the others).

Not sure why you're namecalling OW and RL because this plays absolutely nothing like any other non Battle Royale game (and this is much better than the others).

It's a popular online multiplayer game that's a new franchise. Of course, I haven't really enjoyed more than a few minutes of online multiplayer games since the Orange Box, and even then, TF2 got old quickly. HL2DM was really fun for a while, but that still paled in comparison to the time I put into the average single player game.

xanavi

Yay, new hires! Abby seems like a great fit judging from her twitter.

Is it workplace harassment if they just keep referring to Ben as Intern Ben?

there is an autorun kdfmgldgsg

As much as I love Giant Bomb, and watching Youtubers, sooooo many of them never even bother to look at the controls / button mappings. It's like the first thing I do when I boot up a game, especially one like this that probably won't have a great tutorial (at this point).

Curufinwe

something like "hey I know the difference between east and west, I've seen upf."

tumblr_mo9qqspNVN1r9zdybo1_500.gif

I'm all for grass obstructing the vew in front of you while in first person but it sucks when you have grass sticking up through the middle of your gun :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom