• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way it will actually be released this year, no battleroyale games will ever leave early access on time.

Early Access games will almost never win GOTY because they're not eligible until full release and by that time, the wow factor will have significantly died down.

vAQ1ayv.gif

NSFL

Early Access games will almost never win GOTY because they're not eligible until full release and by that time, the wow factor will have significantly died down.

The devs want it to be "released" by the end of the year. They've been pretty good about consistently updating it.

Also, PUBG looks like yet another multiplayer game that is entertaining to watch but a game that I have no desire to play just like Overwatch and Rocket League.

BearPawB

Banned
Also, PUBG looks like yet another multiplayer game that is entertaining to watch but a game that I have no desire to play just like Overwatch and Rocket League.

But you can play PUBG solo and have a great time. I like playing squads and duos but sometimes you just need to lone wolf it

But you can play PUBG solo and have a great time. I like playing squads and duos but sometimes you just need to lone wolf it

Playing coop is the only thing that makes Rocket League and Overwatch palatable. I can't stand games where it's me against a lot of other people.

I felt the exact same way about Overwatch from the beta up to two weeks after launch. I caved and bought it early June and it's now one of my top 10 favourite games.

I felt the exact same way about Overwatch from the beta up to two weeks after launch. I caved and bought it early June and it's now one of my top 10 favourite games.

I was super excited for that game until I played it. Man did my interest plummet after actually getting my hands on it. Same with Rocket League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom