• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER

Quick question: I'm pretty interested in re-subbing to GB Premium due to the current sale, but is there any way to watch their premium videos on consoles? Last time I was a member my only options were on PC or Airplay (from my mobile device to my Apple TV).

Quick question: I'm pretty interested in re-subbing to GB Premium due to the current sale, but is there any way to watch their premium videos on consoles? Last time I was a member my only options were on PC or Airplay (from my mobile device to my Apple TV).

They work fine on PS4, that's how I watched tonight's stream in the living room.

Their old video player didn't work with live streams, but the archive always worked. This new player works fine live or recorded though, which is really handy as my PC is upstairs and can never be bothered with my MacBook.

Awesome, think I'll use that one.

Is there a similar app for iPad/iPhone? I remember there used to be an app that would let you download episodes and watch them later, but I think it stopped being compatible with the GB site. Haven't checked since.
Giant Bomb Video Buddy for iOS and also Android I think is pretty ace. There's a new app for iOS too I think but I haven't tried it and I don't know the name.

Video Buddy doesn't do live stuff however.

So, in terms of GOTY, let's see...

Zelda: Dan, Brad, Vinny (?), Jason (?), Abby (?)
Nier: Alex
Horizon: Jeff
Persona: Ben(?)

This is going to be a blowout, isn't it.

Awwww I forgot about this. Sounds like it was another good stream. This game is almost as fun to watch as it is to play. GB plays a bit differently than the others.

Zebetite

Banned
So, in terms of GOTY, let's see...

Zelda: Dan, Brad, Vinny (?), Jason (?), Abby (?)
Nier: Alex
Horizon: Jeff
Persona: Ben(?)

This is going to be a blowout, isn't it.

Really, I'm hoping they use some of the summer drought to catch up on shit they missed. I'm glad Alex is finding time to finish NieR and Persona but it'll be kinda sad if its just him and one other person trying to bat for some pretty big games that only they played.

This isnt Thumper or Tokyo Mirage Sessions we're talking about, here

E: at least 3 of the 4 beasties can bat for Yakuza

Abby's Twitter followers jumped by about 5,000.

fga1jam.png

SomberOwl

RedDead 2 still comes out this year if you want to keep speculating on GOTY. Some of them might enjoy that. Don't remember how hot they were on the first.

Joeku

RedDead 2 still comes out this year if you want to keep speculating on GOTY. Some of them might enjoy that. Don't remember how hot they were on the first.

If it doesn't get delayed, yeah.

Everyone is hot on the first. Everyone except Jeff, and he is super dismissive of it.

Edit: Super dismissive isn't really fair. He just didn't put much time into it and doesn't care for it, but because he's Jeff that opinion gets magnified when he's taken to task on it. Like how this past GotY his opinion on Inside went from considering it kinda neat but not amazing to (literally) "Whatever, fuck Inside," because it was taking a spot over something else he wanted.

K.Sabot

that nier spoilercast on waypoint is simply...

e88.png

edit: well besides patrick not realizing that the actual time line is

drakengard 3 > drakengard 1 ending E > nier > nier automata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom