• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
QQXc7GJ.png

There is more DOTA content on the site than any other game, right?

I'm in one of those contents, which is perhaps my greatest shame and most glorious triumph.

If this gets more than 5 mins of time, I'm going to loose it. How does Dota keep coming back over and over. Looking at menus blows goats!

Liamc723

Do you think they do this to mock the people that renewed their premium subscription?

Fuck is it really time for Brad to waste his money on Dota again?

This is the actual worst. Instead of bringing an actual game or playing anything.

If this gets more than 5 mins of time, I'm going to loose it. How does Dota keep coming back over and over. Looking at menus blows goats!

Well I find this way more entertaining than that Pokemon puzzle game.

Do you think they do this to mock the people that renewed their premium subscription?
That has to be it. It's just like when everyone told them Witcher 3 was easily the best game and they needed to play more of it, so instead they flat out refused to play any more of it, and said it wasn't good and then gave GOTY to a level editor instead.

Man Brads voice after he played that dumb trumpet .wav. This is like the best thing that has happened to him lately. Valve is fucking messing people up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom