• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater

I'm so conflicted right now.

On the one hand, DOTA is an insult to life itself.

On the other hand, it's nice to see Brad this genuinely happy.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I heard you guys like Dota content?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1369111

(I actually do. It's relaxing because I have no idea what's going on but everybody playing it seems excited)

I should go to bed now, but this B game thing you yelled about is live now.
Also I remember liking Total Overdose a lot. Except the German voice actor for the main guy was a pretty prominent VO on German TV (RTL) and I couldn't unhear that.

pNH7q2a.gif

Someone should edit in the Shenmue 3 trailer.

Strimei

So like this is the first time I've seen anything Dota 2 related.

I am seriously underwhelmed by this opening treasure thing. Maybe I'm just spoiled by how Blizzard does it, but just characters spinning and fading out while a drum plays? Meh.

Plesiades

So like this is the first time I've seen anything Dota 2 related.

I am seriously underwhelmed by this opening treasure thing. Maybe I'm just spoiled by how Blizzard does it, but just characters spinning and fading out while a drum plays? Meh.

At least you don't get duplicates.

LowRoller

Guys this much hate isn't healthy . Just don't watch it , it isn't that hard. UPF is a chill stream to watch after a day of work and I love it for that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i love these 4 player streams where its one guy explaining the game and random 'fucks' and 'shits' and thats pretty much it

Dota 2 was more interesting than this.

No it wasn't. I don't think the 4 player for Leathal Leauge is good though, watching them play 1v1 has always been enjoyable when they bust this game out. Like Jeff pointed out, them leaning on Smash Brothers UI and announcer makes this look more like a Smash Brothers clone than anything else. The frantic back and forth of 1v1 is rad and set it apart

strafer

Decided to plug in my old Playstation 2 to check things out, seeing that bootup tune brought some memories.

Also, the shoulder buttons on the Dual Shock 2 is superior in every way, holy crap.

robotrock

Banned
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS>dota menus>fighting games>actual dota>mario party>Total Overdose

I dare someone to disagree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom