• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the The Message by Grandmaster Flash stuck in my head since the B-Game stream... I dont know why, as I dont think the song was referenced in the stream. I guess my brain is been weird again.

Man, fuck Yakuza 0, seriously. I'm doing that rush side quest where you've gotta dodge attacks, but the crowd and heat mode make it impossible to see his wind-up. Buyers remorse.

Jintor

i forget every time that they play a voice file when you renew your sub and it freaks me out (especially because Ryan is on it)

it's pretty dope tho

C_AadMiUIAA67gX.jpg

Brashnir

i forget every time that they play a voice file when you renew your sub and it freaks me out (especially because Ryan is on it)

it's pretty dope tho

I usually hate it any time a webpage makes sounds when I am not expecting them, but that one always makes me happy.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Good thing I hit up that memberships sale. My current one runs out on the 20th.

I may go back for another year or two before it ends.

Jintor

kinda of want to play prey now, but i need to curb my game spending habits. I think puyopuyo on the US eshop and maybe the new cities in motion DLC should do it for at least another three months...

oh fuck splatoon 2 drops in july huh... and arms in june... and ninty games at that tier don't price drop until like christmas huh...

well... i probably shouldn't buy prey right now i guess in any event

oti

Banned
kinda of want to play prey now, but i need to curb my game spending habits. I think puyopuyo on the US eshop and maybe the new cities in motion DLC should do it for at least another three months...

oh fuck splatoon 2 drops in july huh... and arms in june... and ninty games at that tier don't price drop until like christmas huh...

well... i probably shouldn't buy prey right now i guess in any event

Unless it really explodes in an unforeseen fashion, Prey should drop in price rather quickly.

oti

Banned
dont punish other devs just because nintendo doesnt cut their prices

Nintendo's price stability is not just because Nintendo doesn't cut prices. No company wants to cut prices. But if you overship your product or it's just not selling fast enough and hence blocking retail space, prices will drop.

Strax

Sorry to kinda derail, but who was Myggen? I've seen that username over on the GB community too. I also missed whatever drama drove him off.

Myggen is definitely one of my best friends. When I put on those ears, it's not like just another day. When I become Myggen, that day becomes something special.

Sorry to kinda derail, but who was Myggen? I've seen that username over on the GB community too. I also missed whatever drama drove him off.

dude who used to post here, but then he got so busy with work he had to stop posting here while somehow still posting everywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom