• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
gC1W7zi.png

I hope Rorie joins in on the murdering.

ArjanN

Honestly, it's on me for thinking Ben's addition was going to magically make UPF good this week

I was glad they had Guilty Gear at least, although it's probably wishful thinking for them to have some more indepth coverage of it. I liked the Soul Calibur This Is The Run because it got at least one of them to try to actually learn the game.

I tried to do an Internet Dan impression during movie night. It was not well received...

I GOT A BONER FOR GLEN CLOSE

BONER

We were watching Guardians of the Galaxy.

Holy shit, Dota sells loading screens.
Yup! Now what if I told you the big 7.0 update of several months ago changed the matchmaking process so that you actually don't see those loading screens at all anymore? You still see them while loading into bot matches though! Totally worth it!
bountyrune.gif

LiK

Yup! Now what if I told you the big 7.0 update of several months ago changed the matchmaking process so that you actually don't see those loading screens at all anymore? You still see them while loading into bot matches though! Totally worth it!
bountyrune.gif

Man, Dota is a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom