• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Ben hasn't even done his inductions yet and he's been working for a week.

Oh, I thought he had which is why he was telling us all about that CBS streaming thing.

Every job I've had I haven't been able to leave a room until I've watched enough boring videos that I want to quit.

nvmfzjsb.png

2937157-cp_beastintheeast_part14a.00_26_20_03.still001.jpg

okouqkzw.gif

AngryMoth

My plane had to land in another airport due to bad weather and been stuck here for the last 2 hours waiting to take off again. Was really holding out for BitE soon :'(

Hasney

Must be sale time. Watch the schedule be empty again once it ends.

The 14th week of a series, quick looks of 2 games and a recurring feature of a game they've all randomly gravitated to. Seems business as usual.

The only additional content that had been missing was the demo derby, and that's because they have enough bodies now.

EDIT: The MLB The Show QL is Jeff and Vinny though, so this should be entertaining.

https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-mlb-the-show-17/2300-12032/

The 14th week of a series, quick looks of 2 games and a recurring feature of a game they've all randomly gravitated to. Seems business as usual.

The only additional content that had been missing was the demo derby, and that's because they have enough bodies now.

in his defense they totally cranked up the content machine during the last sale they had

imBask

Banned
Abby's been there for like 5 min and they're already behind schedule, meanwhile Ben has been pushed as a top guy

Giant Beast is the smackdown of Giantbomb

kingocfs

The Show is such a buggy disaster online that I've already sold it back.

It was honestly the worst rollout of a game I've ever seen and it got no coverage from anyone. Every menu change in that game needs to talk to the servers, which were constantly down for the first few weeks after release, so it was almost completely unplayable.

LiK

TLC was a legendary playdate. I laughed so hard. I can't wait to jump into Noctropolis. FMV games continue to shine with the Beast crew.

TraBuch

Banned
The Show is such a buggy disaster online that I've already sold it back.

It was honestly the worst rollout of a game I've ever seen and it got no coverage from anyone. Every menu change in that game needs to talk to the servers, which were constantly down for the first few weeks after release, so it was almost completely unplayable.
Has there ever been a time when The Show's online wasn't inconsistent at best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom