• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends convinced me to buy Battlegrounds yesterday and we promptly played for four hours straight afterwards (4 player squad). We actually did pretty well, got one win and a couple of top 10 finishes. Is it normal for that game to run at a garbage frame rate on a GTX 970 with settings on high? I turned everything to low (except for view distance) and now I'm getting a stable-ish 60-70 FPS. (I'm also playing at 1440p, which might not help) The game is fun though, the round that we won started out as a 4 on 4 fistfight in the middle of nowhere, which we only won because one of the enemies knocked out his friend by mistake.

valeo

My friends convinced me to buy Battlegrounds yesterday and we promptly played for four hours straight afterwards (4 player squad). We actually did pretty well, got one win and a couple of top 10 finishes. Is it normal for that game to run at a garbage frame rate on a GTX 970 with settings on high? I turned everything to low (except for view distance) and now I'm getting a stable-ish 60-70 FPS. (I'm also playing at 1440p, which might not help) The game is fun though, the round that we won started out as a 4 on 4 fistfight in the middle of nowhere, which we only won because one of the enemies knocked out his friend by mistake.

I have garbage frame rates too; but I think it might be my CPU (i5 6500). But yeah, the game does not look good enough to run that bad.

oti

Banned
b24dea1badb15dbde9b1b879f9bf10b1.jpg

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
shame they didn't just post on twitter or something :(

derFeef

I have to catch up to like 6 hours of GB content, which at least 4 are required to concentrate on only the content. Ugggh. I mean good! I mean playing videogames is so yesterday anyway.

Hasney

I have to catch up to like 6 hours of GB content, which at least 4 are required to concentrate on only the content. Ugggh. I mean good! I mean playing videogames is so yesterday anyway.

I caught up while playing Final Fantasy X. I might finish it this time because Tidus whining is drowned out by me watching other things.

derFeef

I caught up while playing Final Fantasy X. I might finish it this time because Tidus whining is drowned out by me watching other things.

I honestly don't know which game might be best suitable for consuming content. Maybe I should wait for that Forza Hot Wheels expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom