• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

The Show is only great for the RTTS mode... normal games take a god damn hour to play, I don't have that kind of time

Yeah, waiting on a price drop and I'll get it for that. Seems to be the only mode I play in sports games anymore and only then when Spike Lee stays far away.

The Nuts
The Nuts

It probably would make video editing 10 times more complicated, but it would be nice if the offsite person's voice was recorded separately and synced later in these cross coast QLs. The compression doesn't sound great. If the extra effort would end up preventing cross coast QL, then I'm fine as is, though.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It probably would make video editing 10 times more complicated, but it would be nice if the offsite person's voice was recorded separately and synced later in these cross coast QLs. The compression doesn't sound great. If the extra effort would end up preventing cross coast QL, then I'm fine as is, though.

This is the only time I've noticed it, the sound is usually a lot better on the cross coast videos.

I think that is what they usually do, actually. It's also common practice for skype podcasts so I can't imagine it's that tough to do.

imBask

Banned
I don't really know how they're setup, but any streamer on twitch playing over Discord with friends sound infinitely better than this. I don't get it

hell my friends sound infinitely better than this on Discord, and they all have normal ass microphones

PowerTaxi

Banned
Yeah, waiting on a price drop and I'll get it for that. Seems to be the only mode I play in sports games anymore and only then when Spike Lee stays far away.

The Nuts
The Nuts

giphy.gif

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I don't really know how they're setup, but any streamer on twitch playing over Discord with friends sound infinitely better than this. I don't get it

hell my friends sound infinitely better than this on Discord, and they all have normal ass microphones
CBS internet.

strafer

man, i do wonder what it feels like being color blind, im always fascinated by jeffs and vinnys...its like they experience the world in another light so to speak..

LiK

I think I was reading a guide once for a video game and someone mentioned a "red" thing when it was actually pink. I wonder if they are color blind or they just have a poorly calibrated TV/monitor. Other guides said pink as well.

Seems like a pain in the ass to see colors differently than the majority especially in video games where colors can be super important.

Hindl

There are some videos and comparison pictures you can find on the internet. Also it really matter which sort of color blindness you got, plus there are overlaps.

http://www.webexhibits.org/causesofcolor/2.html

These things confuse me since I'm color blind, but I have a mild case. But when I switch between the different options, I can see that there are differences. Shouldn't 2 of these look the same to me? The normal one, and then whatever one I'm missing?

man, i do wonder what it feels like being color blind, im always fascinated by jeffs and vinnys...its like they experience the world in another light so to speak..

Someone who's way better at keeping track of old episodes than I will have to help you, but back when Ryan/Patrick were both there, they did a color blind test on UPF where they had the color blind people put colors in order.

You'd be shocked how fucked up it is when you see someone else put things in "order" of color.

Someone who's way better at keeping track of old episodes than I will have to help you, but back when Ryan/Patrick were both there, they did a color blind test on UPF where they had the color blind people put colors in order.

You'd be shocked how fucked up it is when you see someone else put things in "order" of color.

Oh I remember that (but not which video it was), it was fun to see

TraBuch

Banned
Is this the most positive they've ever been about The Show in a QL?

I would have taken inconsistent over what I got the first few weeks. I'm talking like, not even able to do anything online at all.

No, I know, I'm genuinely asking if there's ever been a time that The Show's online wasn't a massive negative.

Lari

I very recently found out i'm slightly colorblind. It's very mild though, I only get some semitones confused.

Went 26 years before finding out about it.

Abby's been there for like 5 min and they're already behind schedule, meanwhile Ben has been pushed as a top guy

Giant Beast is the smackdown of Giantbomb

alright, who's who

Dan is A.J. Styles
Vinny is Daniel Bryan
Alex is Baron Corbin

Jeff is Big E
Ben is Big Show
Rorie is David Otunga
Brad is Brock Lesnar

I think it's gonna be ok, enjoyed the trailers so far.

But it'll probably be the lowest box office out of the Warner DC movies so far.

I watched first trailer which didn't particularly impress, but I try not to watch any subsequent ones for movies I know I'll see.

I actually am cautiously optimistic about it, since it's not Snyder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom