• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

Catching up with gb now that im done with finals. i feel Ben's voice is so deep that I can barely understand what he is saying.

Edit: Also, please shave that mustache . It looks so terrible

Hot damn, this looks incredible.
NegativeSelfassuredCaudata.gif

Catching up with gb now that im done with finals. i feel Ben's voice is so deep that I can barely understand what he is saying.

Edit: Also, please shave that mustache . It looks so terrible

pIhH8Zp.png

It's not how deep his voice is, it's the vocal fry. It's just extremely lazy diction and someone speaking publicly should unlearn that shit at least to the point where they don't speak entire sentences in vocal fry, especially when you already have such a deep voice. It's not that hard to not do vocal fry either. I'm not one of those people who hates all vocal fry ever, but Ben's is excessive. It's just lazy talking.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
God damn, that video is among the growing list of "best things GB has ever done".
I'm still laughing over here.

On the plus side, at least we finally got Abby content. So it wasn't a total waste of a stream.

I'm not sure if you watched the same stream my man

Well I hope the PC patch for Forza Horizons 3 is a good one. That game has an annoying stutter and CPU limited performance issues that caused me to stop early. Luckily I got it super cheap.

BearPawB

Banned
Just finished Prey. That is a solid 3/5 on the GB scale.

I definitely enjoyed my time with it. But I am...a fan of the genre as they say.

Wunder

yknow I thought PUBG would get boring and the first half was kinda shaping up that way but boy the last couple runs really went places.

I definitely enjoyed my time with it. But I am...a fan of the genre as they say.

I'm taking my sweet ass time with this game, it's amazing. Really love exploring and trying out all the different ways to take out enemies or traverse the environment not to mention the story is pretty engaging. I don't think fighting the enemies is fun BUT I love everything about the mimics.
That doesn't seem like much of a recommendation lol.

It's like Bioshock, Dishonored & System Shock had a baby.

I like it a lot more than that. 4/5 easy. Has some things holding it back but probably my favorite immersive sim since Human Revolution and Dishonored 1. Not that there have been an awful lot of them since then, but y'know. I like it quite a bit.

BearPawB

Banned
That doesn't seem like much of a recommendation lol.

haha i'm not sure if i intended it to be.

But It probably says a lot that i played this to completion but didn't get beyond like 3 hours in mankind divided

Prey spoilers:
Combat is never fun. By the ending of the game i was running from enemies rather than waste time engaging them. Also the last 30 minutes or so is pretty disappointing/feels rushed.

I really enjoyed the world/the overall story. And mimics are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom