• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd avoid it, speaking as a huge Blade Runner fan who downloaded the 2+ gig prores version of the trailer. It's the movie I'm most excited about this year, and it's a year with some movies I'm very excited about.

Cool cool. I don't even want to know the premise, really. October seems so damn far away.

Return to Murder Island (05/08/2017)
2937317-cp_returntomurderisland_05082017.01_40_12_41.still001.jpg

We return to test our tactics against the island but the island has other mystical plans for us.

Somebody should probably tell them that the actual chance of getting hit while in a red zone are ridiculously small...

I figured the red zone was more like 'btw there's gonna be bombs dropping randomly here' whilst the blue circle is the one that damages constantly

Megasoum

Banned
I figured the red zone was more like 'btw there's gonna be bombs dropping randomly here' whilst the blue circle is the one that damages constantly

Yeah the blue circle can be crazy deadly.

At the begining of the round it doesn't do too much damage and you can out heal it easily with kits and bandages but when you get near the end with only like 20-30 people left the circle can basically one shot you, it's crazy.

daveo42

Banned
I think I'm finally free of Persona 5. Probably. Maybe. I should probably remove the game from my PS4 so I can finally play something else.

I was shopping at Kroger and noticed that they now make sushi.

I hope I don't regret this for the next few days.

Kroger sushi ain't all that bad if you're craving it and don't have a better option readily available. The only bad thing is they mostly make rolls covered in a bunch of spicy mayo or inari that are lacking in flavor. Now I want sushi.

I almost bought Gravity Rush 2 because it has a 2B outfit. I am a mark.

I was shopping at Kroger and noticed that they now make sushi.

I hope I don't regret this for the next few days.

I used to live near a high-end grocery store, and the sushi there was really good. But they had a lady there making it all day. So ask yourself: is Kroger a higher-end grocery store? Is there a person there actually making the sushi?

daveo42

Banned
Well fuck...had to change credit cards and Sony won't let me make charges on my psn account after adding the account. 24 hour hold they said. Now I have to figure out if I want to pay $50+ for a PSN card just to buy a handful of games from the Golden Week sale or just go without. Kinda wish I knew this was the case in advance.

I used to live near a high-end grocery store, and the sushi there was really good. But they had a lady there making it all day. So ask yourself: is Kroger a higher-end grocery store? Is there a person there actually making the sushi?

The Kroger near my work does. I mean, it's about as fresh of fish as you could get in the midwest, but there are two Japanese people working the counter. It is an up scale Kroger tho, so it's not that surprising.

I have gravity rush 2 and haven't played it much yet so I'm the perfect audience for that DLC.

I thought doom doing relatively well was what made them continue that policy?

Probably. I think the real problem is that the actual audience for "immersive sims" is small, but people in the industry think they're way more popular than they actually are because PC devs worship at the Looking Glass altar. It's an echo chamber. There's a conflation of influential with popular for that reason.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean arkane specifically does that. I can't really think of much other PC studios doing it at that scale. Eidos too I guess.

Seems a shame though

Meguro

Banned
Murder Island!! Can't wait to watch it later. Did Abby make an appearance?

Also for the peeps who played it: Would I like Prey if I didn't enjoy Dishonored 1 or 2?

Megasoum

Banned
Murder Island!! Can't wait to watch it later. Did Abby make an appearance?

Also for the peeps who played it: Would I like Prey if I didn't enjoy Dishonored 1 or 2?

She makes an hilarious audio appearance near the beggining but I think that's it.

Pretty sure she was in the pre-stream test but it's not up on the GB Unarchived channel yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom