• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

Seemed to know his way around Lethal League when it was PC only.

Yeah true, I'm mostly just curious about his shooter experience, especially a third person one and/or tactical one.

Considering how many hours he has on DOTA, I wouldn't worry about his handling of the keyboard, but the mouse is a different thing altogether when it comes to shooters.

Hasney

I was really hoping that the car slowly rolling over him was going to be like that Austin Powers steamroller thing, but ghost car was even better.

mattp

Hesitant to broadcast this, but I've got faith in GB GAF. Day of the Saturn stream I sent an appreciative tweet to Jason, because he'd talked over the past couple months about back pain and his kid getting sick and knowing that he was probably having a rough time workload-wise without Drew around.

Today he responded, thanking me and saying he 'really needed it.'

So if you guys have any positive vibes to share with GB's GodHand expert, maybe let him know? I know not everyone's head over heels in love with the guy, but it might be a way to help uplift someone who's helped put together a lot of stuff that's put smiles on our own faces. No pressure of course!

everybody chip in and buy him a fridge with jason vorhees on it

Hasney

it almost impressive how they are completely unable to aim guns

To be fair, the spectator view is all over the place and not representative of what the actual player is seeing. We only get an accurate view of Ben when he's alive.

Think Jeff killed someone in the first stream while Vinny was spectating and it looked like he was missing.

xuchu

Alex: Help Dan I'm getting shot, he's round the house.
Dan: Nah, Imma sit behind this truck and slowly down an energy drink

eBDSMte.png

William

I really do love this game after playing it this weekend, gets so tense playing solo. I think my favourite video GB has done of it is the Unfinished they did first for that reason (plus Vinny!).

It's really entertaining to watch too, I love the fumbling of the GB guys but also watch this YouTube guy called Aculite who is crazy good at it. It's like they are playing different games.

I am much closer to the way Ben plays myself. Still a lot of fun though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom