• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

If I change my PS3 harddrive do I keep my download history? I have some rare demos there that are long gone on the store that I wish to keep.

As long as they're only de-listed and not deleted from the store, yeah.

Anybody else having video issues with the progress bar not disappearing in full screen mode?

I'm personally not, but I saw a bunch of people bitching about it over the weekend.

TraBuch

Banned
Dan's soda addiction is legitimately concerning and instead of everyone being all "Ooooh that Dan, what a silly guy!" and basically being enablers, someone needs to have a serious talk with him.

Dan's soda addiction is legitimately concerning and instead of everyone being all "Ooooh that Dan, what a silly guy!" and basically being enablers, someone needs to have a serious talk with him.

This. Especially if he's been flagged as pre-diabetic. Needing treatment because you can't stop drinking sodas and eating fast food isn't funny, it's tragic and stupid.

xuchu

lol ben!

Alex and Brad: let's go as close to the center of the circle as we can.
Ben: Yeah

Proceeds to go north to edge of the circle

kiyomi

Wasn't he diagnosed with diabetes? Or borderline? I'm pretty sure he moved to sugar-free drinks. Which are probably very bad in their own way, especially if he's drinking 12 per day.

But the idiot shtick is his thing so it suits him I guess, but I hope he's alright.

Gilzor

This. Especially if he's been flagged as pre-diabetic. Needing treatment because you can't stop drinking sodas and eating fast food isn't funny, it's tragic and stupid.

I became diabetic two years ago from eating and drinking fast food and soda like a lunatic. I'd give anything to change it, so it's frustrating as hell to see Dan choosing to live like this. His life and all that, but 12-15 sodas a day is unbelievable.

sjuf31ueg.png

I mean, that's the nature of a feature like this. Sometimes it's gonna be super good, sometimes it's gonna be dull. That's what happens in PUBG.

Not when you have Vinny. Vinny makes everything fun.

This isn't a joke post either, Vinny does make every single stream fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom