• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you guys know, I'm the new hire and I plan on starting a D&D podcast and a premium series where I play games with in-depth create a player features and another premium series where I play some BeamNG.drive and another where I fuck around with Skyrim mods and then I might eat some Skylanders.

Taking suggestions also.

fyi TraBunch is going to West. I'm going to East. Looking forward to meeting him at E3. I can reveal a new unnamed feature about trying to get the speedrun world record for Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits.

TraBuch

Banned
I haven't listened to the Waypoint podcast in a long time. Is it still just Austin and Patrick talking a lot and Danielle just agreeing with them?

Just so you guys know, I'm the new hire and I plan on starting a D&D podcast and a premium series where I play games with in-depth create a player features and another premium series where I play some BeamNG.drive and another where I fuck around with Skyrim mods and then I might eat some Skylanders.

Taking suggestions also.

Could you do a series where you play survival games while softly speaking into the microphone and sometimes tapping on various objects

Hjod

Banned
Vinny looks so uncomfortable during the sex scene in Phantasmagoria, the first one, Jeff B is more like.

2797349-6078717269-3NC7j.gif

Joeku

I haven't listened to the Waypoint podcast in a long time. Is it still just Austin and Patrick talking a lot and Danielle just agreeing with them?

Listen to the ones with Rob Zacny now that he's been hired. One of the best conversationalists I've ever heard in podcasts.

Fireblend

Banned
Just bought tickets to F8 for tomorrow. The me of 2 months ago would be so weirded out by his future self being as excited to watch a F&F movie as I am now.

GBEast has made me a better person in so many ways.

It's a lot of them making references to how things aren't so great in this country right now and the others saying "yuuuuuuuuppppp", laughing loudly, and then talking about what they are going to "dunk on" that episode.

(There are good moments for sure though. Mostly the question bucket).

Jintor

Seriously is nobody else having issues with the Giant Bomb Video Buddy? Every single video regardless of quality results in a 'your device isn't capable of playing this' error, except it was working perfectly until a few months ago i'm pretty sure.

Thing is basically a glorified youtube linker at this point

Mr. F

Banned
It's a lot of them making references to how things aren't so great in this country right now and the others saying "yuuuuuuuuppppp", laughing loudly, and then talking about what they are going to "dunk on" that episode.

I think if you were to cut every instance of the groan laughing and "yep. Uhuh. Good." The podcast would likely be 20 mins shorter. It's rough

Seriously is nobody else having issues with the Giant Bomb Video Buddy? Every single video regardless of quality results in a 'your device isn't capable of playing this' error, except it was working perfectly until a few months ago i'm pretty sure.

Was it working before or after they changed their video output etc

Tubobutts

I don't think Patrick has ever dunked in his life. Austin probably hasn't but he did say his Dad is very tall so he might have helped him. I'd believe Danielle can dunk.

Jintor

i don't know when the changeover occurred. I did a brief google for video buddy complaints but I couldn't come up with anything without a more detailed search.

I was having that problem on Android (still am), but there's a way around it.

Install VLC, then hold the play button on the video you want to watch in GBVB and select VLC from there, and you should be good to go.

Jintor

I was having that problem on Android (still am), but there's a way around it.

Install VLC, then hold the play button on the video you want to watch in GBVB and select VLC from there, and you should be good to go.

awesome i'll test it out

works beautifully piston, thankyee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom