• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw man that was fantastic

Dan is great for things like this. So many of his ideas for shows involve high stakes competition, and it's always exciting to watch.

Felt a bit meh about the first few episodes of this TitR season, but today's live stream was really incredible.

Now I really want a new Soulcalibur as polished and fun as the first two...

oti

Banned
I hope they get the message that people do like competitive #content. Mario Party Party really left a big hole.

kiguel182

The thing of East vs West is that they never interact and both coasts feel very distinct. I can see someone enjoying one of the other.

East has this DIY feeling to it that I really like. It's cool.

That said, I hope it's just for fun that people do it. I don't think anybody really means it. It's fun teasing.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The thing of East vs West is that they never interact and both coasts feel very distinct. I can see someone enjoying one of the other.

I don't mind that, but the constant "GB West huh? Lol amiright" is getting really annoying.

It's so weird, but I do wonder if there's a bizarro GBGAF board somewhere that endlessly talks shit about Blue Bombin or something.

There is. I know this because I run it

Choke artist Vinny Caravella

CHOKE DETECTED

What a choke

It's just building drama. Now, we know that Vinny is close.

This Is the Run: Soulcalibur Final at Evo.
Marvel%20-%20Evo%20-%20Chris%20G.gif

TiTR: Soul Calibur is great because:

-Situation where you can root for Vinny
-Situation where you can root against Dan
-Soul Calibur is a rad game with crazy moves, wild bullshit, a perfectly paced battle mode, ring outs for drama, random characters adds tension and mystery, and the rounds are short as hell

Lunar FC

I get that but I think some fun competition is cool. Altought no need to be nasty about it.

That leads to my segway:

More competitive content!

They have always seemed hesitant to do competitive or cooperative #content. But both Titr's have shown how great that can be.

kiguel182

They have always seemed hesitant to do competitive or cooperative #content. But both Titr's have shown how great that can be.

It's a shame because it's really great. Mario Party Party was awesome too obviously.

EDIT: Given how much they complain about San Fransisco they should all just relocate to New York. There, I fixed it!

kiguel182

I honestly don't understand why there isn't more GameTapes. It's a shame.

Also, fuck the timers on MGSV. I hope Kojima drops all of this shit for Death Stranding.

And I don't even know if this will unlock the three missions that I need to unlock. Just, ugh.

These dudes on the bombcast this week are so fucking boring they have me begging for Will Smith and Pete Brown to come back

The first half hour of the podcast was absolutely excruciating. I thought they were fine after that, the first half with Brad asking about what they're working on was just so uncomfortable and was going nowhere.

I was into the guests this week, as someone who doesn't listen to Idle Thumbs but has seen these guys guest on stuff before. The movie stuff was the weakest part, but I think they articulated their feelings on Zelda incredibly well, did a good job getting me up to speed on a game I'd never heard of (Full Throttle), gave a level-headed perspective on refunds, and their robot-killing-bullet answer was pretty great.

Scizzy

The problem with TITR is that I keep letting them pile up and then they get repetitive when I try to watch them back-to-back. GBeast should do a better job of making sure I'm not too lazy to watch their fun content on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom