• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCluQYN.png

I am 90 hours into Persona 5 and just started day 1 of palace 6, I feel like that game will never emd, and I'm fine by that. Speaking, of anime, I finished up with Reconguista in G yesterday, and don't remember a thing beyond the Bell and Aida being related. Seriously though, Sonic Mania looks cool and I can't wait for it to come out.
Suplex City

GAMES.

Big Mutha Truckers 1 & 2, Darkwatch, Dog's Life(I know it has been played on a UPF), No One Can Stop Mr. Domino, Musashi: Samurai Legend, Rygar, Gregory Horror Show, SOS: The Final Escape, XIII, Shadow of Rome, Godhand, Killer 7, The Gataway, Shadow Man, Road Trip Adventure, Blood Will Tell, Fear Effect, Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Alter Echo, Bishi Bashi Special, Armed and Dangerous, Samurai Western, Incredible Crisis, Stubbs The Zombie, Shadow of The Damned.etc

Alex did mention that he's the one who's going to choose a game this time around and it'll start with a B. I'm going to guess
Big Mutha Truckers
Bionic Commando(2009).

MIXLR confirmations: Pre E3 cast is probably next week.
I don't think I've seen either. But I did have Steins;Gate delivered to my house today. It'll be fun (as in make me sad and depressed) to rewatch it.

I rewatched a year ago and it's still great. It improves on rewatches because when you know how things are going to play out these first episodes make a whole lot of sense.
They delayed Shadow of War

Fuuuuuuck

It's still this year though so.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Ubisoft's pre E3 trailer just confirmed no Aisha Tyler hosting. Gonna miss the awkward segments :(

[IdMG]http://fraghero.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/www.youtube-com-2.jpg[/IMG]

I guess there goes my one instance of entertainment from ubisoft for the year.

daveo42

Banned
No Aisha at Ubi this year is depressing. I know people loved to hate on #girlwood and everything else that came with Aisha as a host, but she was great. End of an era for both E3 and Ubi this year.

I rewatched a year ago and it's still great. It improves on rewatches because when you know how things are going to play out these first episodes make a whole lot of sense.

I rewatched the first episode recently on Funimation's app and almost broke down into tears because of knowing what's coming up. It's one piece of media I'd love to erase from my memory just so I can relive it all again without knowing all the twist and turns it takes.

Xater

Can't wait for the daily E3 shows to start. Should be better than the little stuff we are getting now, because pre-E3.

PS: I liked Aisha. It was sometimes corny or awkward, but at least she didn't put me to sleep.

PPS: With Iron galaxy making a new game I suspect we get a lot of Lang until it's out. ;) If Jeff does an E3 interview the first question should be: Are you using the newest version of Flash?

robotrock

Banned
I wanna see ubisoft do the sony thing from last year with minimum hosting and just really dramatic cuts between just dance 2015, far cry 5, and rabbids x mario

I rewatched the first episode recently on Funimation's app and almost broke down into tears because of knowing what's coming up. It's one piece of media I'd love to erase from my memory just so I can relive it all again without knowing all the twist and turns it takes.

The movie is good if you want a definite conclusion of sorts? saw it a couple of weeks ago. Nothing big really happens but I enjoyed it because it's been a while since I spent time with the characters.

Ubisoft's pre E3 trailer just confirmed no Aisha Tyler hosting. Gonna miss the awkward segments :(

www.youtube-com-2.jpg

SHe's one of the best presenters in this thing, shame. You could always tell the difference between the execs and the actual presenters like tyler, or when the ESPN guys showed up at the MS presser a couple years back they are on a different level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom