• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpuia

Ten bucks says the next switch iteration will have speaker functionality built in.

Man the switch looks nice but wow I wonder how they came to the decision that all online interaction will take place on your fucking mobile device and not on the machine itself.

You know some corners had to be cut somewhere.

I watched these two animes this week and they're pretty good

Summer Wars is great.

GAMES.

Big Mutha Truckers 1 & 2, Darkwatch, Dog's Life(I know it has been played on a UPF), No One Can Stop Mr. Domino, Musashi: Samurai Legend, Rygar, Gregory Horror Show, SOS: The Final Escape, XIII, Shadow of Rome, Godhand, Killer 7, The Gataway, Shadow Man, Road Trip Adventure, Blood Will Tell, Fear Effect, Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Alter Echo, Bishi Bashi Special, Armed and Dangerous, Samurai Western, Incredible Crisis, Stubbs The Zombie, Shadow of The Damned.etc

Alex did mention that he's the one who's going to choose a game this time around and it'll start with a B. I'm going to guess
Big Mutha Truckers
Bionic Commando(2009).

My vote from that list, based on name alone, is No One Can Stop Mr. Domino.

I'd like to see a Bionic Commando stream. I always wanted to give that game a try.

Well this is fantastic:

9TYrr9q.jpg

I really really want this Goro photoshopped into the rooftop party pic.

Hindl

Ten bucks says the next switch iteration will have speaker functionality built in.

Man the switch looks nice but wow I wonder how they came to the decision that all online interaction will take place on your fucking mobile device and not on the machine itself.

You know some corners had to be cut somewhere.

There weren't corners cut. Nintendo is just incompetent

Official petition to ban strafer from the internet

Motion seconded.

I fear that E3 conferences are going to be boring as fuck this year. It's just gunna be a bunch of "Here are a bunch of trailers for titles that will be released in 1-30 years time or cancelled". The highlight of them was always how weird and awkward they were.

Hasney

Motion seconded.

I fear that E3 conferences are going to be boring as fuck this year. It's just gunna be a bunch of "Here are a bunch of trailers for titles that will be released in 1-30 years time or cancelled". The highlight of them was always how weird and awkward they were.

Bethesda will deliver games for this year again. Everything they showed last year is out.

MS have to get more than just Forza/Crackdown/Sea of Thieves too, right?

Salarians

new LiS season is good

new LiS prequel is questionable

new LiS prequel made by a different developer is worrying

could be good, but still

Tagyhag

People disliked Aisha as Ubisoft's host?

hmmm

Yeah Aisha is good for the most part with what she's given with. People forget that she doesn't write the actual script of the conference.

I much rather have her than some heavy accent developer who has trouble with public speaking.

Or worse yet, Mr. Fucking Caffeine.

Mr. F

Banned

hmmm

I found her pretty hit and miss but she seemed genuine and did the best with what she was given.

Not sure how this one will go, I like the idea of developers having more of a presence but when it's not an edited down package like a Direct it can be pretty stiff/bad. We'll see I guess.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

hmmm

She was fine. She just had an insufferable show to present. Nobody could have salvaged it (let's go over to our official meme guy/not at all paid spontaneous cosplay man), but at least she wasn't openly hostile like McHale.

Tagyhag

Oh God, they're just giving up now that Vivendi is taking over. Probably just going to be some suit sweating profusely talking about Just Dance. Think about all the past Ubi conferences, who was better than Aisha?

Lol McHale was such a shithead.
It was kind of fitting for that era of Ubisoft, where they were dumping their money into ridiculous motion control gimmicks. But having your emcee dunk on your own products was obviously not an ideal strategy.

daveo42

Banned
That Drew travelogue was real good.
Sucks he missed that flight by such a tiny window.
I wonder if anyone from GAF made it into the vid.

we're still getting the dontnod sequel, so honestly they can do fuck it up for all I care

I'd rather them not chance it with LiS since working on a game doesn't mean it'll come out and poor sales might mean "lack of interest" from SE. Worst case scenario for sure, but a bad game can impact future sales.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jeff's Def Jam views DansGame
Valtýr;238803858 said:
Seeing you all complain about Waypoint's twitter is pretty entertaining. It's so clearly a "oh man this is totally not for me but i'm going to yell at the cloud anyway" scenario but nobody is self aware enough to realize it.

its not for me but its also not for the people they think its for

griffin mcelroy has that tumblr demo that waypoint wants so badly.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It happens at smaller airports in the US, but most people's experience with airports are the larger ones.

Makes sense. I think you don't use stairs at Vienna either and Vienna is the only city in Austria that you might call "not small" without bursting out laughing.

Leaving a plane with stairs is not a common thing? It's pretty common in Austria.

Edit: Oh man, Drew learning that you typically need to weight your fruits here is pretty funny to me

These are the interesting little details that I can't wait to see Drew experience. I'm so excited for more Cloth Map, I really enjoyed this first video.

Finished RIME. Aside from the disappointing performance of the game that was a pleasant experience overall. It has a great ending that makes the entire game more or less make sense, at the same time the game is abit too abstract at times to feel those story moments at the end feel earned. Game is ridiculously gorgeous though.

Drew's first video from Ukraine
https://youtu.be/DfQydpJwxe4

Video was TIGHT. Only bad thing about it is that it was short.
I really really want this Goro photoshopped into the rooftop party pic.
fCnHEKk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom