• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I love Drew, but what's the hook for his videos? They're just straight-up travel vlogs?

From his Patreon post.
Drew Scanlon said:
Here we go, the first footage from Ukraine! It feels great to finally be able to at show least SOME of what I actually did over there. It's a little strange watching the footage back; it seems like it was simultaneously decades ago and yesterday that I landed in Kiev.

As previously mentioned, I'm planning on releasing a few videos in this style, focusing on the "getting around" and day-to-day occurrences of the trip. These will support larger features that focus more on a specific subject. The features will be more polished and will include credits for Patrons who are at that level.

For those of you who are at the "Secret Sauce" level of funding, that stuff will release after the videos, once I've had a chance to compile it all into a deliverable form. Same goes for "Extended Cuts & Deleted Scenes;" I want to get the edited versions out first for context.

And don't think I've forgotten about the Q&As! I figured it would be best to have some video up first so I could do more than guess about what the whole process would be like. Now I know!

Leave for the airport early, kids.

Drew

19Hkf1L.gif

Good to see Rorie again.
Wait so when is E3? This monday?

This coming Friday(no not tomorrow), they'll be there for a week so from Friday to Friday.

Mr. F

Banned
The small impromptu stuff is fun. Reminds me of when they used to stream cleaning their office and shooting the shit/answering chat questions. Probably less viable nowadays since they share cubicle space with other departments.

The only time I shaved and had problems people recognizing me was at my old job. My boss stopped me at the door and asked who I was and it actually took him a few seconds to realize. I look like I'm 25 with the facial hair and 17 without it (I'm 21 now at was 20 at the time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom