• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of shitty Nintendo online my Switch hasn't been able to connect to my Wifi after I downloaded Arms and all the solutions I've googled don't do a thing. What should man do?

9fa7ccbf5263788b89816be1826e241f.png
Coming June 20

More dumb shit like this Capcom.

Jintor

Speaking of shitty Nintendo online my Switch hasn't been able to connect to my Wifi after I downloaded Arms and all the solutions I've googled don't do a thing. What should man do?

Did you power it off and on again? Not sleep mode, Power off.

I had this problem and doing this fixed it

I wonder if the wifi thing is a hardware issue. I finished playing Zelda and sold my Switch and it started acting up like that among other things like constant crashing and a dock that was DOA. All right as I was about to sell it, so maybe it was ok that I was able to offload it (to Gamestop I wouldn't trick someone into buying a messed up machine)

Did you power it off and on again? Not sleep mode, Power off.

I had this problem and doing this fixed it

Yup, tried changing my wifi channels, tried manually setting up the wifi for the Switch. Nothing seems to be working and I don't get why given I never had an issue before the 2.3 update and Arms.

What's stopping people from just using their headset from PS4/XBONE and just using voice chat while playing their Switch games with fellow PS4/XBONE owners? Or am I being a dummy here?

Also prediction on B Game tomorrow: It should be Binary Domain.

Should be.

Joeku

So now having finished Prey, I'd nominate that game for three things: being on the top 10 (cuz goddamn), and the intro and
The Yellow Tulip
for best moment/sequence. Unfortunately the end of the game is a bit of a let down, but overall it was fan-goddamn-tastic. There were late-game conversations between three or four characters at a time where any one of them could not have been alive. That's ballsy. No wonder the game is glitchy as shit.

So now having finished Prey, I'd nominate that game for three things: being on the top 10 (cuz goddamn), and the intro and
The Yellow Tulip
for best moment/sequence. Unfortunately the end of the game is a bit of a let down, but overall it was fan-goddamn-tastic. There were late-game conversations between three or four characters at a time where any one of them could not have been alive. That's ballsy. No wonder the game is glitchy as shit.

I can't wait until someone brings out the Fallout 4 defense in response to criticism about Prey's bugginess.

The Yellow Tulip

Good to know more and more people are finishing this game. It's fucking great. Like, the characters you talk about are all side missions related and they make them important because not only do they have abit of depth to them but they open up new ways to finishing the game, like even earlier than intended.

Joeku

I can't wait until someone brings out the Fallout 4 defense in response to criticism about Prey's bugginess.

In that case or in this one that's bogus. If the next Bethsoft game is on the same engine and still as broken I really hope people don't climb over themselves to defend that shit. Again.

Edit: Holy shit that second thing I mentioned is mad glitchy. I tried to find a video of it on youtube and the scripting is all over the place. I feel lucky that I got the fight what I think is the "correct" way but man, that's a shame.

Good to know more and more people are finishing this game. It's fucking great. Like, the characters you talk about are all side missions related and they make them important because not only do they have abit of depth to them but they open up new ways to finishing the game, like even earlier than intended.

The way things interweave is like nothing else. And the 60's business-punk setting, just...mmm. So good. Also I played the game with no typhon stuff, so I'm just gonna replay it on easy and go full alien. Want to try some different stuff.

This really makes up for Dishonored 2 letting me down.

Joeku

To be clear, with mild spoilers, there is a boss fight in Prey where
Ann from Arrested Development sings an electronic pop song about cosmic horror while you have a sci-fi fight with fire and lightning elemental ink-aliens in a space bar.

It's a pretty fucking good game.

Hasney

To be clear, with mild spoilers, there is a boss fight in Prey where
Ann from Arrested Development sings an electronic pop song about cosmic horror while you have a sci-fi fight with fire and lightning elemental ink-aliens in a space bar.

It's a pretty fucking good game.

... Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom